• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Under maintenance

• Thread starter DeletedUser1279
  • Start date

bigharris

Farmer
same here it takes long time to load page then page down for mainteance and the times it says varies sometime it says ten minutes sometimes 15 minutes

DeletedUser

Same problem here. Obviously only some players are affected - maybe routing to a dead server? By the way, message looks different from normal maintenance:
ServerDown.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7494

I would write what happens, and then the whole day can not go.

Reidlin

Farmer
Says it's under maintenance for me too, has been saying it for the three hours that I've tried to get in.

DeletedUser7284

I have the same problem, server has been down for me since last night.

DeletedUser7558

Same here. Cleared cache, flushed DNS and tried using Google DNS, reset modem and router etc etc, still getting maintenance message.

DeletedUser5383

I had this last night, then all was ok. Logged on this morning, ok again, last log on an hour ago, ok, now I'm getting this 'Maintenance' screen again saying ten minutes. o_O

DeletedUser7558

Just tried again but via a VPN server and it connected, so yeah, this is looking to be a routing issue somewhere.

DeletedUser

Chrome says, it is a 502 - Bad gateway error:
ServerDown2.PNG

nslookup gives this IP address:

> zz1.forgeofempires.com
Server: fritz.box
Address: 192.168.178.1

Nicht autorisierende Antwort:
Name: zz1.forgeofempires.com
Address: 212.53.161.18

My provider is NetCologne in germany

Artubar

Baronet
I had this last night, then all was ok. Logged on this morning, ok again, last log on an hour ago, ok, now I'm getting this 'Maintenance' screen again saying ten minutes. o_O

..same for me - but working right NOW again, just in time to collect my 4h treasure chest - 43 secs left ^^

WykkenFenn

Viceroy
I spoke too soon, apparently... I was in for a little bit and got some things done, then I went back to bed (it was 3:30 am). Now I try to get back in, and I get the maintenance screen again. o_O

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Can everyone who was experiencing this issue please try again and let us now if they're still having issues. Should be resolved now.