• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Unable to select objects in the game

Febe16

Farmer
I still have the same problem like the other players even after it should have been fixed. This problem is only in Beta. I also play in another world and there is everything fine as usual.
But I will wait 12 hours.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
To clarify: The problem was fixed by the developers. This does not mean, it is already fixed in the game. The beta server need to be updated to the version, that includes the fix. The updates happen every day from Monday to Friday 11 AM CEST (wich is the local time for InnoGames). If the developers would implement changes directly, the servers would constantly be in maintenance mode and nobody could play or it would kick you out of the game many times. Thats why, there is only one update every day.
Thanks, but I would like to know how they know that tomorrow the problem will be solved.
Because there are internal testservers, where they test the things they implement, before releasing things to the public ^^

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
The fix will be on the server with tomorrows update. That's what I just tried to explain ^^

Ruir Saille

Farmer
To clarify: The problem was fixed by the developers. This does not mean, it is already fixed in the game. The beta server need to be updated to the version, that includes the fix. The updates happen every day from Monday to Friday 11 AM CEST (wich is the local time for InnoGames). If the developers would implement changes directly, the servers would constantly be in maintenance mode and nobody could play or it would kick you out of the game many times. Thats why, there is only one update every day.

Because there are internal testservers, where they test the things they implement, before releasing things to the public ^^
Thanks for the info on the reset time of the fix, would have been a good idear to have mentioned that in the original fix post and caused less agitation for all, Thanks again and will check after reset.

hades8840

Marquis
will be glad when it is fixed surprising how annoying it is to have to click a troop building 10 times just so it will open to build stuff