• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Unable to select objects in the game

CyberZeus

Farmer
Troubleshooting
Cleared cache and used another browser
From this morning, it is nearly impossible or very difficult to select objects in all over the game, especially buildings. It takes 3 or 4 click and then the building is selected.
It happens also in the settlement.

Browser or App version and version number
Chrome 94.0.4606.81 on Windows 10
Recreation steps
Just try to click on a building
Frequency
Always
Can this be reproduced?
Yes

naitor

Farmer
I have the same. It seems that it is caused by the info tooltip that appears when we hover over a building. By clicking away from it i can collect but it is very annoying and it is possible to click on the next building by mistake.

Outlaw Dread

Baronet
Sometimes it is the info tooltip that blocks being able to collect on the building. However, an almost equal amount of times it occurs when there is no visible tooltip, but still takes several clicks to collect. At times, it seems that the pointer freezes after clicking, and then jumps to the next spot. Even after clearing cache and rebooting pc. it still happens in all 3 of my browsers.

Achaeus

Marquis
Double click out in the wilderness it seems to reset things for a bit, then you have to click in the wilderness again, but at least you can move around your city

vakini

Squire
have the same problem, looks like I can collect from buildings if I click on the lowest part of base of building, (looks like the place to collect from buildings is reduced)
I too cant move city-picture if i clickhold on a building, only if I clickhold on a road or a empty space

hades8840

Squire
was just coming to see if anyone else was having a issue also taking multple clicks for a item to be selected also cant click and drag to collect everything in one go like I was doing doesnt always happen but enough for it to be very annoying happening on all worlds i play and that is 4 of them at present

rontom

Merchant
moving the cursor away from the tooltip but still on the bldg works pretty well but moving the very small stuff is a real pain as they're difficult to grab

Mongoose

Farmer
Same problem here. The target area for clicking seems to have narrowed to the lower corner or side of a building but it still takes a couple of clicks. Before, I could click almost anywhere on a building to select it. Collection is slower now too since I can't drag collect unless I click the first building just right before dragging to others.

Outlaw Dread

Baronet
It is just disrespectful and unprofessional to not provide a credible explanation and honest assessment of how long it will take to fix this. That takes a minuscule amount of time, but makes a very clear statement on how much loyalty and respect Inno has for its customers.