• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Try out Guild Perks on Beta!

babs

Merchant
I like the general idea of off having Guild Perks, but this iteration of the idea does not fit the picture.
1. Adding negatives to a Perk, along with the many resources needed to unlock - does not make sense
2. I think in the long run, this could actually be a guild killer - too hard to explain, too hard to achieve, too temporary.
3. In it's current form - this will start putting guilds in a box of single era members. Good guilds thrive by adding new blood and mentoring new members. This program will kill it as any negatives at all for newer cities will be too hard to bear for those players.
4. Cost benefit does not make sense.
5. Too many perks to "choose" from, even tho they are currently extremely lame.
6. If there is a choice to be made on choosing the perks - it should be limited to guild Founder(s) and/or Leaders - which in itself is a con, adding yet ANOTHER job for them to do.
7. Why spend time trying to make this work - why not just seriously update GE?????
8. When you ask us to give feedback on a possible new program - at least have the program written by someone who has actually PLAYED the game. The current perks offered were obviously written by someone with no experience of playing the game either as a guild member or guild founder.
Good idea, agree with all, especially: #7. If developers want to "give us" real perks, why not update/incorporate them in GE (or Castle System, or GbG)?

Yekk

Regent
15 full pages, dozens of suggestions, much more total negatives Juber.

When are you going to pull this...
With are you going to realize the designers were totally out of touch with the players?

Owl II

Emperor
15 full pages, dozens of suggestions, much more total negatives Juber.

When are you going to pull this...
With are you going to realize the designers were totally out of touch with the players?
It's not Juber's fault. He's doing his job. And he's trying to do it well, it shows. Although it's not easy. Very little time has passed. As far as I can see, we were given a completely raw billet. It will take a long time to bring it back to normal. Maybe more than for the PVP arena. Although they did not succeed there :) Just wait...

Yekk

Regent
It's not Juber's fault. He's doing his job. And he's trying to do it well, it shows. Although it's not easy. Very little time has passed. As far as I can see, we were given a completely raw billet. It will take a long time to bring it back to normal. Maybe more than for the PVP arena. Although they did not succeed there :) Just wait...

True it is not Juber's fault but that does not change the fact that this needs to be shelved until changes are done. As is it hurts more than it helps... It detracts from the game...

tunix

Merchant
Perk Creator
We already have the guild level bonuses and the castle bonuses.

What other bonuses could we need? And that should be bonuses that people pay diamonds for!

For this balance-breaking bonuses are needed!

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Sure! As I already wrote, this time we want to improve on this and really take your feedback into account and improve/implement what you think!
Not that I want to go too fast, but in 16 pages this is the first thing that the developers retained?
  • In the Guild Perks donation window, the daily donations could be displayed as 30/30, even if you already used all your donations. This lead to an error, when trying to spend them. This will no longer happen

I think my English is really insufficient, because I did not believe that there was such a difference between "hearing" and "taking into account"

Praeceptor

Marquis
It seems to me that to make most of the contributors here happy, the boosts would have to be much much higher which is likely to upset the balance in the game even further than it is already. The alternative is to leave the tiny boosts as they are, and most of us won't bother to participate.

A lot of players (including myself) have massive boosts already so I can't imagine what would encourage me or my guild to participate. It looks like just another chore to manage.

I can't see what can be done to make this feature work.

Reduice actual boosts ingame or up actual ingame hardness (like up x5 NPC off and def values).
We have all and all in a mad quantity ingame actually (i have 1500% off, thousabd and thousand diams, billions FP, billions ress, billion of billions coins...) What can make me dream now ? Nothing i already have all

Add more and more perks is not a solution, just a headlong rush

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
With new bonuses without being extravagant and with new conditions for success as well.
Perform X battles or gain X attack bonuses, this already exists elsewhere, you seem to be reinventing the wheel.

Look for actions with PO / MO, Tavern Visits, Looting (possibly), Trade, Medal Spending, Active Donations (not Automatic Buildings), Constructing Tech Research Buildings and Useful Bonuses and unpublished. Like a selection of items offered at the antique dealer, cash of tavern rooms into cash castle (and vice versa), ...
In short, INNOvate!

Last edited:

esoterism

Squire
There should be an ability to block members to spent into Perks as its return in benefits does not worth investment.

jovada

Regent
Well like juber said before , this time they will listen to our feedback first and improve the guildperks.

So if i understand it well this will not come on life servers in two weeks and they will construct a deacent guildperks before releasing it .

But in order to test it , we should have improvements right now to test because in the actuel form our guild stopped dropping goods in a bottomless pit to receive nothing worthy

Borowski

Squire
wont read 16 pages, so sorry if already mentioned:
Adventure Merchant and Tavern Sweeper: "visiting guild members tavern" - really? you cant visit your guild members tavern unless you are friends... hope this is bug, not feature ^^

nevertheless: i dont think anyone profits of this. the cost is way higher than the profit will ever be. so just cancle this program please.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
But in order to test it , we should have improvements right now to test because in the actuel form our guild stopped dropping goods in a bottomless pit to receive nothing worthy
Perfectly summarized, nothing to add!

It's exactly like asking us to test a car to give its opinion on its handling but to equip it with rims without tires!

From the looks of it, this may be the “feature” that leads to me quitting the game after 5-1/2 years. Certain guilds will be recruiting players based solely on their ability to buy diamonds to “donate”. Newer players will drag down their guilds, through no fault of their own, due to their inability to pay — leading to a system where serious guilds have to exclude newer players in order to compete, instead of welcoming them and helping them grow their cities.

If anyone from Inno is reading this: I realize this is just you trying to make more money by getting guilds to put pressure on members to buy diamonds, but I think it will backfire. Many players (including those like me who do buy diamonds) will simply stop playing. Newer players won’t stick around very long. Even those who stick around will get bored more quickly.

This is a mistake.

I just wanted to congratulate our INNOvative development team!
Just when i thought it would be completely impossible to come up with anything dumber or less useful than the Event Hub they give us Guild Perks!
You have REALLY lowered the the bar this time...
Can't even imagine what will come next....