• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Try out Guild Perks on Beta!

What makes you think this? I read every feedback thread. I just don't always have time to answer or just can't. But I stell read and forward your comments/feedback. :)
Yes YOU do your job... the same cannot be said of the other team members.
in a chain of communication all the links must work. Upward communication to developers is working, it's the other direction that seems to be constipated

Yekk

Regent
What makes you think this? I read every feedback thread. I just don't always have time to answer or just can't. But I stell read and forward your comments/feedback. :)

Until we see something change you are just running interference for designers that do not play the game. Saying you read all the posts does not change you work only for the designers...

spitball13

Farmer
Screw Perks. Inept makes enough money already. Let the brain trust there figure a way to allow guilds to progress past level 100 without having to pay for it. Those of us who are already at level 100 earned it, especially those that have been in the guild longest. As it stands, any guild reaching level 100 must PAY to get further rewards while those who have not yet made level 100 are given the same opportunity. Seems to me ANY guild should have to reach level 100 before being allowed to be graced by such an honor from Inept. Good job guys. This latest from Inept only makes me much more happy and secure knowing I have not spent one dollar on this game.

trayk

Steward
No, you read it wrong. I said, that we want to improve on how we handle feedback. For other features we mainly did smaller adjustments to the features (best to be seen for events, for example we changed some numbers around for the Winter Event, but the main feature stayed the same). For the guild perks it is different: It is on a very early development stage. Currently only the basic functions and some prepared perks are included. There will probably be some major changes/improvements, before it will be released on the live servers.

Yes, but you have to give me time to forward the feedback and the developers to evaluate and develop things. This takes some time.

The best thing you could add to this new feature as it currently is, the ability for the guild founder(s) to disable it for any members of their guild. That way we won’t have people wasting resources on it at all.

jovada

Regent
I really don't understand the strategy of innogames, is it to chase players away ????
They come with something new every time , now (crappy) guildperks in addition of crappy pvp, unfair GbG, boring settlements, castle system, expedition, daily challenges and events.

The result is that many players who are active on several worlds stop playing in active guilds because they can't satisfy the guild demands anymore and stop playing or move to a sleeping guild and play only their main world. Weekly we receive message somewhere from a player saying i have to quit guild because it's to much.

Innogames should concentrate on ameliorate existing components instead of coming with new crap every time.

I said it before "Less is more"

If Inno were to take over Burton's HR policy, we wouldn't need to talk so much about improvement.
At Burton, all employees snowboard, so they know what is important from their own experience.
If programmers aren't playing the game, how are they supposed to know what's useful and what's not?
And don't say now that the programmers play FoE, because that can't be, see The Guild Benefits.

jovada

Regent
And i repeat myself, again just like an unfair GbG guildperks is only in advantage of big guilds with plenty of goods.

Do you really think that in a normal guild ( i call a normal guild , guilds that accept also new or small active players and not guilds who demand that you must at least be future era or something like that to join) can compete with the others.

Can you ask a new or small player to drop his highly needed goods for tech advancement in a worthless guildperks?????
Will the bigger players take all on their shoulders ????

Personally as a bigger player i prefer to help my new or small guildies with the goods and not throw them away.

Again this is something not balanced and not thought about it by developers that never played the game.

Last edited: