• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Try out Guild Perks on Beta!

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
It has been said before, but it would help greatly if we got full information of all available perks after the update. Hard to give proper feedback without :)
In general we made it easier to level up Perks and also made many of the current ones stronger. I asked, if I can give you more information on what aspects changed exactly, but sadly I can't give you the exact information you wish for :(

Yekk

Regent
In general we made it easier to level up Perks and also made many of the current ones stronger. I asked, if I can give you more information on what aspects changed exactly, but sadly I can't give you the exact information you wish for :(

Are you going to refund the goods lost by most guilds for last season.... Inno lost a lot of credibility with that monstrosity, it is/was extremely offensive to the players

CrashBoom

Legend
aren't the free diamonds the refund :cool:

and why should there be refund because in future perks are cheaper ?
do I get a refund when I buy something and next week it will be cheaper ?

and we all knew that the perk is only for this 3 weeks period
refund doesn't make any sense because it was clear that after the 3 weeks all donations are for nothing because everything will start from 0 again

Emberguard

Emperor
refund doesn't make any sense because it was clear that after the 3 weeks all donations are for nothing because everything will start from 0 again
This ^

We paid for 3 weeks knowing it'd be 3 weeks. Not like the 3 weeks were cut short or something

Yekk

Regent
As this is a test server, no, there will be no refunds. This server is there to test things out and so we can change major things, like the balancing for a feature or rewards.

I can live with that. BUT unless the server knows what the changes are for version 2 you will not be doing a realistic testing will you? WHICH PERKS TO AIM AT IS IMPORTANT... It is not realistic to think on what is a world wide server that founder's/leaders will be on at the start of V2. To see if your new "numbers" work right you DO NEED TO GET US THE NEW V2 INFO... No need to do another failure is there? How about bringing a cup of coffee or tea to your boss and asking again huh?

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I can live with that. BUT unless the server knows what the changes are for version 2 you will not be doing a realistic testing will you? WHICH PERKS TO AIM AT IS IMPORTANT... It is not realistic to think on what is a world wide server that founder's/leaders will be on at the start of V2. To see if your new "numbers" work right you DO NEED TO GET US THE NEW V2 INFO... No need to do another failure is there? How about bringing a cup of coffee or tea to your boss and asking again huh?

They like to get a cold read off us, because it's more reflective of how the majority of players will be seeing it for the first time. It's really not that big of a deal to wait til tomorrow to decree V2 still awful :p It's not like feedback we gave today would manage to go through the entire decision chain to make a tweak for tomorrow.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
So, I cannot give exact details on the changes to Perks, as well as exact figures for the balancing changes.

However, what I can say, is we have decreased the amount of Donation Points required for each level, as well as amount of resources required to make a Donation Action.

In addition, we have also reduced the Guild Goods needed to confirm a Perk.

Finally, we have adjusted the boosts for each Perk, to make them more attractive for Guilds.

We look forward to seeing your thoughts tomorrow on December 8th! :)

The Lady Ann

Baronet
All very good Juber, but the thing we need is Perks once chosen and unlocked should always be active with a decrease in power on a daily basis, like 1% per day so after the 90 day period they are at 10% effective, unless the guilds spend on advancing that particular perk again

Owl II

Emperor
So, I cannot give exact details on the changes to Perks, as well as exact figures for the balancing changes.

However, what I can say, is we have decreased the amount of Donation Points required for each level, as well as amount of resources required to make a Donation Action.

Finally, we have adjusted the boosts for each Perk, to make them more attractive for Guilds.

So far, it sounds like "we keep everything as is, just made it cheaper." A known approach. It cannot be said that it is very popular with players

-Alin-

Emperor
If the perks are not gonna stay forever and are again available for only 3 weeks, all the "investments" in them are for nothing and it doesn't worth the forgepoints, not even the medals, spent in them ...
Not sure if Anwar would have been ever agree with this "improvement" ...

Last edited:

jovada

Regent
I looked at it , closed the window and wrote guild message not to drop anything.

Really: Prize of defense: 10% chance to receive 1 current good per unit your defending army kills and 5% attack for defending army.

Are you gonna write all your neighbours to attack you in order to make this perk something worth ??? Oh and tell them that they may not plunder or all your benefit is gone whahahahaha

Yekk

Regent

I can see why they did not want the effects of the new perks out early...My suggestion is fire the person/persons who came up with guild perks... Hire someone that actually plays and understands the game...

Most perks are useless... the negative perks still exist... costs were lowered by it looks like 50% or so but for what? Nothing that would entice most guilds to FORCE guild members to pay a tax that hurts their cities more than they get helped...

My 10 perks (in case it's different in other guilds)
fco5.jpg

Hey mr innogames ! Could u tell to your ux/ui we wanna see all cards on the screen not 1,5 card height !

(But is there an ux/ui on that game ? I have a doubt)