• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Try out Guild Perks on Beta!

seashepherd

Farmer
I'm confident the example perks would not interest anyone in my guild to donate any resources. The only perk I can think of that would be highly motivating would be a reduction in the probability of accumulating attrition in GBG (similar benefit as a watchtower or siege camp, but applying to all guild members and all GBG sectors). Obviously, the greater the percentage reduction, the more resources players will be motivated to donate.

esoterism

Squire
There is already TOOO MUCH features in the game, we DO NOT WANT anything more.
All the more that there is more and more unsolved bugs in the game. Then developers should spend their time fixing the bugs instead inventing tasks for members that have already TOOOOOO MUCH things to do daily.
THEN PLEASE STOP THIS THERE and PUT IT in the bin.
Personnally, I think it will be the one too much additional thing that will make me quit this game after almost 8 years.
Congratulations for the worst new feature ever.

Last edited:

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
For the advantages of guilds to make guilds want to mobilize in community, they must be linked to the parts of the game that players appreciate:
-% not to increase its attrition, even without CDS
-% reduction on the cost of buildings in CBG
-% reduction on construction times for buildings in CBG
-% reduction on diamond cost to instantly build in CBG

If for each advantage, there are disadvantages, it is necessary that if members do not participate, that generates a global penalty as well.

For the conditions in order to earn points, could we not integrate options other than systematically payments ?
- polish or motivate, X% of guild members
- X points for each match in EG
- X points per donation to the guild treasury

I'd like to see some settlement related perks. We could have more time to have the time reward, or more fragments, or more FP.

For the conditions in order to earn points, could we not integrate options other than systematically payments ?
- polish or motivate, X% of guild members
- X points for each match in EG
- X points per donation to the guild treasury
I like this idea. Donations are juste a way to spend goods and gold because players have so much of them, it would be nice to really play for the guild. @DEADP00L thinks of guild-related actions but we could have perk-related actions (completing a settlement-quest if there is a settlement-perk, collecting gold for a gold-perk, recruting units for a recruitng-perk, and so on). I would like to have every day a donation, a guild-related action, and a perk-related action.

Tahrakaiitoo

Marquis
For the advantages of guilds to make guilds want to mobilize in community, they must be linked to the parts of the game that players appreciate:
-% not to increase its attrition, even without CDS
-% reduction on the cost of buildings in CBG
-% reduction on construction times for buildings in CBG
-% reduction on diamond cost to instantly build in CBG

And what if, like me, you have zero interest in the CBG. Then what?

If for each advantage, there are disadvantages, it is necessary that if members do not participate, that generates a global penalty as well.

What do you mean by this exactly?

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
What do you mean by this exactly?
A bit like at the beginning of the daily challenges where if you did not validate one, it would take points away from you.
Thus, if a member by performing an action awarded X points to the guild, a member who does not validate it, would also remove X points.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
And what if, like me, you have zero interest in the CBG. Then what?
When you're part of a guild it's for better or for worse.
As GvG is not accessible on the phone, not all players in a guild can act on this area.
But in GbG, as in EG, these are common actions of a guild, which must be taken into account.

Dessire

Regent
So, are you saying that those players who have decided stack a lot of attack by building botanical rotunda, checkmate squares, etc. Will have serious problems to donate while players who have focused on generate a lot of forge points in their cities will not have that problem because a loot of FPs buildings gives you also goods?

If that is true, I will "ha ha ha ha!! " A lot xD

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
What does -3% negotiation cost mean? If that's a reduction in goods cost it pretty much won't do anything except lower the coins/medals cost, a 3% reduction in goods cost would just be rounded up again to the same number (only when the cost is 17+ would a 3% reduction do anything).

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Initial thoughts:
- This seems to be another feature to encourage you to kick dead weight from the guild (cost goes up, regardless of how many actually contribute)
- The 10% recruitment bonus seems the only interesting one amongst the spoiler pictures. And I'm not sure it's so interesting as to warrant the donations.

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
Could we get a list of perks and their drawbacks? Or are we just going to have to figure that out ourselves?
A list like that would be good to have if you actually want proper feedback as you say.

Otherwise if we have to figure it out ourselves it sounds like it may take a while to learn about all perks because the announcement says there will only be a selection of all possible perks available each 3 week period and all guilds get the same ones.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
What should be best rewarded?
A guild of 50 members where everyone participated
or
A guild of 80 members of which 60 participated

I'm aware of the competing ends :) You don't want to block the feature off from small guilds, but you don't want to make it too easy for large ones.

But such features have caused strife in social guilds before where they keep some people around even though they're not so active - but then things like GE come along to punish them for that directly by increasing costs. Or GBG by making the costs less convenient if they're in an age alone.

Though if these benefits are as mickey mouse as they seem from the announcement, perhaps the pressure won't be so bad and such guilds will just opt to ignore it?