• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback The Summer Event returns for 2021

GateKeeper

Baronet
The Spec bldg by itself is decent though, goes nicely with a BG x2 hit. Curious though, does it double the chainable buildings?

Migiwa

Merchant
Did anyone see any chainable building other than Fisherman's Pier on the wheel? Cause I saw it many many MANY times but never the other ones...

Outlaw Dread

Baronet
Agree with everything that the main event building is worthwhile, though it would be ideal if changes suggested by @drakenridder were made.

please swap medals with random units from lvl 7 for example:
Lvl 7
Coins + medals / 24h
Chance lvl 7: 25% 20fps 25% 55 goods 30% 2 random units 20% supplies
Chance lvl 8: 35% 30fps 28% 70 goods 25% 3 random units 12% supplies
Chance lvl 9: 40% 40fps 32% 85 goods 20% 5 random units 8% supplies

Love the idea of the units being some sort of Pirate.
Could be

appears as the ENEMIES troop until hit like the rouge, then turns into a troop on the field. Tactics name: Backstab.

Or maybe start with similar stats to a light units of the age, but then either
1) they have a special "Vicious Contact" skill: a 5% chance that if it gets hit, instead of receiving damage, it instead reappears behind the enemy troop and attacks it. Could not be stacked.
or
2) They have some sort of "swarm" defense boost like the Khopesh Fighter

I can't find any use for the reefs, even in my IrA cities. just not enough value to justify the space.

Or maybe start with similar stats to a light units of the age, but then either
1) they have a special "Vicious Contact" skill: a 5% chance that if it gets hit, instead of receiving damage, it instead reappears behind the enemy troop and attacks it. Could not be stacked.
or
2) They have some sort of "swarm" defense boost like the Khopesh Fighter

I can't find any use for the reefs, even in my IrA cities. just not enough value to justify the space.
I was more thinking of when the pirates are at sea and they fly the regional flag to appear legit, but once they get close they swap to the pirates flag and go in for the kill as my inspiration. Thought it would be an interesting idea, if the unfortunate enemy unit does not retaliate then the pirate could keep damaging the unit and kill it, or get "discovered" and transform to its true identity of a pirate.

I think the only benefit is saving it from being attacked, the placement of the unit doesn't matter too much, or it might be more dangerous to go "behind" and closer to the enemy troops.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
To stay in the theme, not random units, but rogues!
That would be really unique and interesting and indeed more in theme to get rouges. It would be far more better than useless medals. Plenty medals can be obtained from other event
buildings and PvE towers and no we don't have a proper PvP, only GvG and GbG are coming close to it.
Love the idea of the units being some sort of Pirate.
Could be
Thanks in my opinion it would make the build make total sense:
Goods, fps as loot from raids, in bad days just supplies as loot
Following your lead sometimes "pirates" deciding to joining your forces to fight on your side.

Medals don't make any sense at all. As medals have to do with honour and deserved awards, nothing remotely with the pirate theme at all.

HuscarlTW

Squire
I feel like two of the three attachments to the hideout are very weak.
5x2 for 4 FP - decent (almost as good as two lvl 2 SoK - and better with BG)
5x2 for 8% defense for attackers - terrible (rousioi track is 1x4 and gives 6%). Also zero synergy with blue galaxy to compensate.
5x2 for 9 goods - total junk in early ages, where a goods building in 3x4 gives 20-30 goods a day. Mediocre in later ages, but really not very good.

On a positive note, I love how good the different years' buildings look together:
1625286455836.png

Yep I'm letting someone else get the ponds, the only tempting one is the FP one but even then I'm looking at the govenors villas and the crows nest. Like why wasn't these ponds part of the main quest/event with the upgrade kits?

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Yep I'm letting someone else get the ponds, the only tempting one is the FP one but even then I'm looking at the govenors villas and the crows nest. Like why wasn't these ponds part of the main quest/event with the upgrade kits?

They never have been for chain buildings - they're used as a value-added proposition available through specials. Which is a nice model when you want them since you can win quite a few. In this case if you don't want them though they're wheel-clutter.

Pass Go

Squire
just a question here .. has anyone gotten doubloons from incidents? also, Thank you for letting me disable the wheel movement.. it is a very annoying thing to have it moving when the mouse goes over it

Last edited: