• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

The Atomium Great Building is now available but what does it actually give?

DeletedUser3411

Refined goods are ME goods. It will produce 6 of each ME good at level 1 (so 30 in total)

are u sure. it say, from ME on it produse refined goods.. so if that are ME goods, what does it give for players in lower time ages
I think, just the goods from that age, these are not refined. ohhe my poor enlishe :(

but i think i know while im typing. U are right :) refined goods are col goods and coins and suplies. the end result?!!
THX for the reply !!!!

DeletedUser

Are we sure that refined goods isn't a typo for un-refined. I don't see why they are essentially double stating that they are giving current age goods twice.
"Produces 6 of each current good for your guild treasury. From Modern Era on produces refined ( 6 Modern Era ) goods".

DeletedUser2752

I'm getting the ME goods from my Observatory, and it has the exact same description. I'll post a screenshot in a hour if you like:
ad01SEc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1264

I think it's phrased that way because they simply removed the "but fewer" from the sentence. They could have removed the entire sentence but preferred conservative surgery.

DeletedUser3499

Are we sure that refined goods isn't a typo for un-refined. I don't see why they are essentially double stating that they are giving current age goods twice.
"Produces 6 of each current good for your guild treasury. From Modern Era on produces refined ( 6 Modern Era ) goods".

As Byeordie has said and shown, it's definitely current age goods. As of now my Atomium in my real town is providing an additional 12 of each Modern goods per day. Anyone who's participating in GvG should definitely want one of these gb's.