• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

The Atomium Great Building is now available but what does it actually give?

Thunderbummy

Marquis
At long last it has been announced that the 2nd GB for the Modern Era is finally available. Marvellous - I have a BP, now do I want it. The rewards start at 2400 happiness and it produces 6 of each goods of the current age into the guild treasury but "less" from the modern era. 2 questions immediately spring to mind:

1) What happens to the goods if I do not belong to a guild but play as an independent

2) Exactly how many "less" goods will I get as a reward for spending the past year getting to the ME. I really need to know this since I don't have the option of selecting the age of the goods that I would like but am rather stuck having to have ME goods because I happen to be there now. Tell me what I will get and I can workout whether I want it or not. "Less" is simply not good enough.

conqueror9

Regent
produces 6 of each goods of the current age into the guild treasury !!!

are you joking ?? That is super super bad concept

why should i build a GB for the guild
if it belong to Guild, place it in Guild area, not my city
i need space for coins /supplies /goods /medals /fp /diamond for my city...never for guild
guild goods come form donation, not from my city

DeletedUser

it fits in the modern era concept: don't bring anything good that people could like
- "destroy" goods GBs (no more goods from current age)
- attack GBs losing 40%
- happiness great building (Space Needle) that is worse than 3 ages old Frauenkirche

RedRed

Viceroy
The idea to produce goods for the guild is not so bad, but the happiness as first bonus...

Last edited:

DeletedUser1264

?! What's the point of that?!
If you could specify what era of goods you want put into the treasury it might have some appeal to someone, but otherwise ... what use is it? It's so sad - the dev team's canny imagination used to be the best thing about this game (along with the art team's lovely work, of course!).

conqueror9

Regent
The idea to produce goods for the guild is not so bad, but the happiness as first bonus...

It is no use to produce goods for guild..
when u get that GB, u are likley in Modern Age
it only help u in modern age 's goods (current age ) ...
what do u expect from that GB ??
if u constructed goods building, u will select the right age to build goods building for the guild...
that GB do not..

DeletedUser

Maybe not bad, but I don't like the concept of forcing players do to things. If the player wants to help his guild, he will donate the goods manually. Donating them automaticly will just result in that players won't be getting this GB.

- "destroy" goods GBs (no more goods from current age)

I totally agree. I still don't like the goods-GB nerf. We were promised to get current era goods :( I would like InnoGames to give us one good reason that they shouldn't continue to?

DeletedUser

2) Exactly how many "less" goods will I get as a reward for spending the past year getting to the ME. I really need to know this since I don't have the option of selecting the age of the goods that I would like but am rather stuck having to have ME goods because I happen to be there now. Tell me what I will get and I can workout whether I want it or not. "Less" is simply not good enough.

so if you are in ME, this gb will give you ME goods?

DeletedUser4953

What can I say. From the information provided this seems to be as useless as the Space Needle. The happiness is redundant if you have a decent level Hagia Sophia coupled with either Frauenkirsche or Alcatraz (or any other happiness GB combination). Building a GB for what would probably be a cost of 1000x5 MA goods to get a small amount of MA goods that goes directly to the Treasury is just plain stupid. What if the guild is not fighting in MA GvG - or ANY age GvG?

Sorry. This one is definitely not for me no matter how good it looks.

DeletedUser

What if the guild is not fighting in MA GvG - or ANY age GvG?
then they don't need it

like a player who never fights:
he doesn't need Zeustatue, Cathedrale of Aachen
he also doesn't need Alcaztraz
Castle del Monte still could be useful for him: it gives FPs

if someone don't use all aspect of the game it is obvious that he won't need all great buildings

DeletedUser

so the goods you spend building it plus FPs to get it up plus the goods buildings you could put in that space=never going to pay for itself?

DeletedUser1264

so the goods you spend building it plus FPs to get it up plus the goods buildings you could put in that space=never going to pay for itself?

Don't forget plus your guild may never need the goods it dumps into the treasury and until further notice they can't be traded for stuff your guild does need - that's a key feature of this building!

DeletedUser

Anybody knows how much happiness and (ME) goods it gives at level 10?

DeletedUser2752

It is exactly double the Space Needle for level 1, so it would be a good estimate that it will give around 8K happiness at level 10. The Tower of Babel gives 6 goods at level 1, so it would be a good estimate that it will give around 15 of each current era good (excluding ME) at level 10.
Someone else claimed these stats per level:
Goods (excluding ME) : 6,7,8,9,11,12,13,15,16,20
Happy: 2400, 2800, 3200, 3700, 4200, 4600, 5100, 6100, 6500, 8000

Last edited by a moderator: