• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Tenth Anniversary Event

6zeva9

Baronet
I hear that this Event hits the Live Servers on the 30th March. Would an April Start date not have been better as it was April 2012 when the Game was released on the World?
With us being addressed as Kings & Queens, it may be noted that Kings Day is the 27th April (the Kings 55 Birthday), other royals around Europe and Asia also have celebrations at the end of April.

CrashBoom

Legend
5 year old King Statue comes from the Royal Garden Selection Kit
9 year old The King is not part of a set
Both of these also appear around the board.
but can you show me one post in this thread were someone is talking about the original king ?
(except that posting)

it is like when people are talking about the shrine
none of them is talking about the shrine of awe

Last edited:

trayk

Steward
This event representing a major milestone not many online games achieve is very meh worthy for several reasons. First, the buildings themselves are not that special. I like the idea of a single unique building that represents ( Yggdrasil quality and there can be only one) that achievement. The grand king/queen, meh. Ages bldg, meh. If you get them, some will use them, others will just recycle them in the AD. This event can be skipped with little consequence as it is atm.

estrid

Baronet
we are talking about the Grand King/Queen in the lower left corner of the board (the gift box)

nobody talks about the king statue which was released 5 years ago (excpet you ;) )

On the lower left corner I haven't seen anything but Grand Queen -cards. I have got one upgrade card of hers.

Sureshot

Farmer
I feel the paper money reward from incidents is too low. Today I had 3 incident boxes giving me a total of 40 paper money. At that rate, it would take 7-9 incidents to get enough paper money for just ONE dice roll. I appreciate the bright boxes (but then the cherry blossom event has always had unique incident indicators) but the reward is largely insignificant.

Astrid

Baronet
I feel the paper money reward from incidents is too low. Today I had 3 incident boxes giving me a total of 40 paper money. At that rate, it would take 7-9 incidents to get enough paper money for just ONE dice roll. I appreciate the bright boxes (but then the cherry blossom event has always had unique incident indicators) but the reward is largely insignificant.

The truth is that a dice roll costs just too much. Today I got 3 incidents worth of 20 tickets :p They should decrease the dice roll cost to 70 or 80 in my opinion.

Basharael

Farmer
Even after the changes made on monday I don’t understand the calculation of the Golden Orrery: If I compair it to the Athlon Abbey, which is the same size, the Athlon Abbey grants more than twice of population, one additional Forge Point, three times more bonus for your (defending) army, 25 instead of 10 goods but for your current age, more than twice the amount of supplies, and additional happiness, medals and coins;

How does the chance to get fragments for items like a 30m supply rush, attack boost or one up kit, justify such bad bonuses of the event building?