• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Tenth Anniversary Event

Dessire

Regent
I changed todays daily special

and awesome what I got as new daily special is: ONE ****'ng rogue
That + the useless bonu of the SAJM GBuilding + the bad stats of the orrery + the lack of FPs in the new 4x4 building = (instert the worst adjective to discribe disappointment ) XD

Owl II

Emperor
Great anniversary. If you spend 1000 paper money on 1 board (age), then you will only reach Tomorrow by the end of the event. I was lucky to get 13!!! a roll of the dice with 1 point. That is, I will end somewhere in the Middle Ages with such luck :D

Last edited:

trayk

Steward
Had a yellow gift box looking incident I had never seen before. Clicked it and nothing. I wish I had screen shot it.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Personally, I am not a fan of the rewards for the daily goal...
on average:
40 money... that is not even half a dice
4.5 FP... who cares...
.15 DS... slightly interesting

that does not incite me in the slightest to play the game on a daily basis instead of waiting for the DS I like...

reward for reaching the daily goal should at least be something like
- a golden dice, plus
- a daily special
- maybe some goods/FP/paper money

ArianX

Merchant
Building aside (love the building graphics), which could be better, since it's an Anniversary building (could have also attackf, like it was pointed out before since it's been awhile that building had attack and we got a few with defense), I find the board game really boring, the mechanics of it are so not exciting. It's like playing monopoly with yourself and you cannot even go bankrupt to quit.

indian20

Steward
a guild mate reported the same: opened a yellowish box but nothing in it. I had so for no box in my town. Seems to be a bug?

Yekk

Regent
I will echo that as a 10th anniversary event this one falls way short of the finish line. The game itself is not bad but the rewards are. I thoughts Germany was one of the best parade throwers in the world...

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
I have added some information about the presents to the announcement.
I want to say, thank you all for providing all this feedback for the event and announcement. As it is the first event of this kind, some explanations may be missing and features not described correctly. We will make more and more changes to the announcement as the event goes forward here on beta, so that it is perfect for the release on the live servers.