• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Tenth Anniversary Event

Nansoon

Farmer
I agree with comments "main reward is too weak" and similar. Quite disappointing for a 10th anniversary.
And I also report it works for maybe 10-15mn only on app (still better than usual :)).
Maybe I am stupid (absolutely possible) but what is the "Daily Goal" ?

Fenix

Viceroy
In this (from the announcement):
special%20tile.png

What are the 31 and 12 prizes (I have 10 and 29)?

jwhester

Farmer
In my case, I have rolled the die five times, and it turned up as 1 each of those times. I'm suspicious that maybe there is a bug.

I refreshed the game, and now it seems to be rolling different numbers.

Dessire

Regent
I will copy-paste this until all of you realize that a 10th aniversary of any online game should be extremely special in all senses and this event does not represent that at all:

Any person who have played online games for pc and mobile knows that most of online games dies before their 10th birthday.
The 10th birthay of any online game should be one of the best times to celebrate, for the company and the developers and specially for the players who are the main reason about why those games are still alive.

With that being said, for this very special event I was expecting something like:

- A 5x5 building like a tower, with a design which changes after X amount of ages. From bronze age to colonial age 1 design. from indutrial age to contemporary era another design, from tomorrow to virtual future another design and from SAM age and the rest of ages another design.

- The last design could be an extremely futuristic tall tower, the tallest building in the game, with holographic or neon words from the top to the base or the middle of the tower saying "FoE 10th Aniversary!"

- The bonuses of that building in the last age: 20 FPs, 30% of attack and defense for both armies, 100 random goods of your age, of your previous age and for your guild treasury + an extra bonus of 5% chance to receive 25 diamonds. why? because it would be a unic building for a unic moment in the life of an online game.

- The event only allows you get 1 "tower" and after get all the upgrade kits, you can earn whatever the devs or Innogames wants.

Emberguard

Emperor
I will copy-paste this until all of you realize that a 10th aniversary of any online game should be extremely special in all senses and this event does not represent that at all:
Mate, once is enough. But if you're going to spam, then personally I think the graphics for the building are fine as is. If there's changes to be made it'd be far better spent on the output given we don't have that much time left before the Event anyway

kafidav

Steward
when is the event on i pad 10 years and a few weeks old not normal not to have it at the same time as the others to celebrate 10 years it's a failure inno.......

Astrid

Baronet
I definitely agree, would be nice with a much more powerful, but one-off main reward. It would be a cool throwback to the old historical events :) I like @shadeshifter 's suggestion, that way you can still keep on playing, but you can't get more than one of the main building.

I strongly disagree. The main reward is not too awesome but not bad at all. The problem with it is that there are at least 2 older prizes better than it: house of the wolf and mountain reserve come to mind. They should just add some attack for attacking army on it and that would be more than enough. What about other players that are currently taking a break or for some reason are not able to finish the event ? If it's a one-off they will never be able to get this building in the future.

AGranolaBar

Squire
Ok, the number is actually the number of the square (counting from the top left corner), but if this is intended is bad.
Well, it does make sense. Some spots/spaces are more valuable than others. The ones with numbers just give progress, the crap ones coins, medals and such and, progressing, you have the best - the golden dice and the golden arrow.