• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Tenth Anniversary Event

Yekk

Viceroy
I played way back when Inno was new. One of the first things I learned was to never put the King and Queen set in a city. Second was the Menagerie was even worse...Space was much more limited in those days. Neither was worth the room...

The new set is to big for young cities, to weak for the middle, and useless for end age players.

Inno learned and for years we have seen much better buildings. Seems they reverted...Hopefully a few daily specials will actually help cities....

Grand prize is not even worth commenting on....

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
1645616857041.png

minor issue, but in the starting configuration, the movement direction of the little guy is unknown - the green arrow below will only be visible after the start position is left

this might be important for strategic decisions though

AGranolaBar

Squire
Did some quests, went once around the board, without knowing that the Daily Special List will be, I'd like to say that the prizes do not feel very special. Just in line with another regular event. Stage of Ages is the only interesting/competitive without being top in any way building.
I guess I expected something powerful, anniversary, one of a kind. For sheer comparison - something like Yggdrasil was and continues to be, very powerful and unique for both someone in IA as well in SAV.

indian20

Steward
all good with the event, but come on, this is the 10th anniversary and i have solved like 20 Quests and it feels like every second task is produce this produce that. It would be really good if you would be a little more creative - maybe it would be a good opportunity to ask the community for some suggestion for quests.

Eleanor VII

Farmer
Hello FOE devs, first of I'd like to say that I enjoy the game very much. I have an issue though, why do you sometimes add utterly useless rewards such as frags of mass self help and 30 mins mass supply rush? I mean who would really want that from a grand prize building? For years many have been asking for "one-down" kits (or something of the sort). So why not make the reward frags (say 50 overall) of an exclusive one-down kit with a random pull of 1/2/3 frags per day? And watch how players will spend their hard earned diamonds to get several Orreries in their city :). Otherwise great game, love it and thanks!

Ironrooster

Baronet
I played way back when Inno was new. One of the first things I learned was to never put the King and Queen set in a city. Second was the Menagerie was even worse...Space was much more limited in those days. Neither was worth the room...

The new set is to big for young cities, to weak for the middle, and useless for end age players.

Inno learned and for years we have seen much better buildings. Seems they reverted...Hopefully a few daily specials will actually help cities....

Grand prize is not even worth commenting on....
Menagerie now gives 25 goods per day instead of 10.
I find it's now worthwhile from time to time.

Herr Voxner

Merchant
Two things.

1. Change the description. It is "Die" not "Dice".... engrish is hard I know.
2. 10th anniversary ,.. seems like a big deal, frankly the grand prize is not. Add matching atk bonus, change the chance wins to Forge points, Diamonds and I guess keep rush kits (I've never have had to use rush kits, they hold no value to me). I'm thinking something similar to Crow's Nest but with Atk/Def bonus, because it's a special 10th anniversary thing.

Eleanor VII

Farmer
but I really don't like the look of the druid and winery buildings in my city.
I agree with you in the sense that we don't see a lot of event buildings in contemporary or futuristic styles, although the game itself offers very interesting in-built structures, which most of us don't use, because we mostly place event buildings in our cities due to their efficiency and overall scarce space. Personally I prefere industrial looking futuristic buildings like those of the age of Tomorrow and onward through the ages, and I hope in future events devs and artists would implement buildings looking more like the Flying Island than terracot vineyards and other dated structures which we've had enough of.

Well, I agree with the people saying the main reward is too weak. Ofc, nobody wants to break the game by giving players the opportunity to place 10+ ultra-strong buildings in their towns after spending a quadrillion of Diamonds. But, especially this event would have made it SO easy to prevent that! As each turnaround on the board makes us advance an age, why not make it a building with 20 levels, and each age gives one kit? Or 10 Levels, and each second age gives a kit, doesn't matter. But, what's crucial: Once we reached the last age (and pressumably can keep playing endlessly), each new board AFTER the last age does not give a kit for that building anymore, but some other nice stuff. Why not a randomly chosen Kit for ANY of the previous events?

That being said, I would have expected something with the tile efficiency of the Settlement-Buildings, which is around 1 FP/sqr, 3-4 goods/sqr, and (taking ygdrasil or the sun temple) 3% combat boost. So, the Orrary, given the same space of 4x5, schould yield: 18 FP, 60 Goods, and 20% of each attack and defence for attacker and defender irrespective of age.