• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Tavern Upgrade in the works?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's humorous what gets our attention. Not quests, etc but a change in the city map.

I find it only natural -- as opposed to the unhealthy habit, not trusting ones own senses or, more importantly even, the common sense and writing stuff like that off as coincidence.
Because we have seen this before with the arctic harbour adding the fact hat no space on the city map is *that* clean unless bought and paid for as city buolding ground, I think: this is as close we are going to get to absolute certainty that this space is cleaned up for some specific use in the very near future.

As the newly cleared space is not directly connected to the tavern grounds and the new Era is about to be announced, I reckon -- and hope against the odds that AlienWalker's disclosure of an in-game advertising reward system is a hoax, this has something to do with the new Era, maybe a spaceport -- or maybe a borehole to the deep underground, perhaps hollow earth following up the line of the OF of going deeper and deeper.

DeletedUser7959

Except "There are no ads to watch at this time."
I like that one. Anyway, my ADBlocker always ON and I did a lot to make my browsing clear without those ads.
I will not spend any of my 15-30sec to get 2000 coins. Never.
Oh, God. We have incidents. Are they popular enough to repeat it in the worst way?

What the flip floppin’ fudge is that?!?

@AllenWalker Where did you get that?!?
Near your tavern. Take a look a little down of it.

DeletedUser4403

Near your tavern. Take a look a little down of it.

Must not be released to all just yet.. I don’t have that in my city :/ Just the blank space.

Makes me think it may be only for the new age, but then again, if so, what end game player will be using this regularly??

EDIT: NormaJeane - 2018-03-06 - replaced an inappropriate word.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4403

Must not be released to all just yet.. I don’t have that in my city :/

There it goes... Premature on my part :/

https://prnt.sc/in4r21

It's an eyesore. If we're forced to have this thing, they could at least make it aesthetically pleasing.

At least the aesthetics are consistent with the tavern updating with age. (Which is good, that futuristic eyesore would look pretty odd sitting in a middle age city)

PME version linked above.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's an eyesore. If we're forced to have this thing, they could at least make it aesthetically pleasing. Or make it part of the Tavern.
If it really was that ad stage -- which I still detest! to believe -- I would be glad it would have gotten the wholesome future design and not appear as some crappy punk shak. Although I am happy to be able to have much water in my city and replace the system of ground-based roads (which has been made obsolete at the latest almost three Ages ago with the advent of anti-gravity in the early Future Era!) with nice canals, I am sick and tired of the damaged look of post-apocalyptic make-do. Visiting a theme park in that design may carry some morbid fascination, maybe for several days, but I like my city pretty and sound, thank you. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.