• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Tavern Upgrade in the works?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Maybe not for the tavern :)
We have a harbor and a terminal, this might be free space for an spacehub of some kind for the next age.
(like going to an asteroid belt for a new type of gods)

DeletedUser8150

Can't come too soon..i maxed my tavern soo long ago and its kinda been wasted since. I have silver to burn but nothing worth spending it on....

LadyHecate

Marquis
I see in beta a mountain south-west of Tavern has been cleared. Looks like a Tavern expansion / upgrade in the works..
Is it Age-specific, because I'm in IndAge and can't see any difference! If it's only the OF players that can see it then I assume it's related to the next Era release rather than a Tavern expansion.

RedRed

Viceroy
Is it Age-specific, because I'm in IndAge and can't see any difference! If it's only the OF players that can see it then I assume it's related to the next Era release rather than a Tavern expansion.

I'm in Future Age and I have it

CMvTil2.png
BNzlxzp.png

DeletedUser8150

I'm in Future Age and I have it

CMvTil2.png
BNzlxzp.png

Guess that excludes the possibility of a space for the next Special goods building for the age after OF. (I'd have expected that in the water anyway)

DeletedUser

Might be a HTML5 thing only, i would guess that every thing in the next age is made in HTML5 only, so the update (clearing the mountain) aint in the flash version.
Im i EMA here on beta, and the mountain is missing in my city on HTML5

LadyHecate

Marquis
Might be a HTML5 thing only, i would guess that every thing in the next age is made in HTML5 only, so the update (clearing the mountain) aint in the flash version.
Im i EMA here on beta, and the mountain is missing in my city on HTML5
Nope! I moved to HTML5 the day it was released on FoE Beta.

DeletedUser6863

I am in PE on Beta and the cleared space is there in both HTML5 and Flash version of the game.

DeletedUser7262

i have the area cleared. i am using flash and on browser version

DeletedUser6863

I am on the HTML5 browser version as I don't own a mobile so I never use the app.

Status
Not open for further replies.