• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Summer Event 2022

Amdira

Baronet
And how will the bug be fixed? Will we get the intended surprises ? Or .. Too bad ... This is beta. Bugs can happen... Be happy with the 2 x 10 FP ?
see recent Daily Changelog:

• The Event Surprise Box from the Summer Event provided the wrong rewards. This has been fixed and some time after the update, all players, that did not get the rewards will get them automatically.

JosefD

Merchant
And yet another event... it's my impression that there are too many. I think events should be special but they aren't if they happen all the time. 5 events per year - and then well made ones - would do. Anyway, by the time the summer event will reach the live servers (game park event still running, friendship event next) it's autumn and would be time for the autumn event.

kawada

Marquis
The event showed up in the mobile app, I completed one quest and it disappeared again. What was that?
i use iOS device

trayk

Steward
1657746412597.png1657746460970.png
So, I win A Gov Villa Kit, and it adds a Checkmate Square to my piggy bank, talk about a bait and switch. Sheesh

trayk

Steward
About the Boathouse: 8 forge points in 4x4 is quite good, but the attack / defence bonuses are not that great though. As for the chest that it provides, I guess it's ok, but nothing spectacular. Also, does it needs motivation or not ? I mean, is plunderable or not ?
you may want to re-examine. In the upper ages Deadmans gives FAR more attack per tile than any other building in the game

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
you may want to re-examine. In the upper ages Deadmans gives FAR more attack per tile than any other building in the game

It's not bad, but there's plenty that's been better:

For one point of comparison: boathouse is 18 squares (4.5x4); Celtic Farmstead is 32.5 squares (6.5*5).

Deadman Boathouse in SAJM is 17% / 18 = 0.94% / tile.
Celtic Farmstead in SAJM is 38% / 32.5 = 1.17% / tile.

For "the best" spammable building if attack is *all* you care about, Winner's Plaza Lv 2 is 15% / 10.5 = 1.43% / tile.

Edit: perhaps you mean around FE? It does seem to do well around that age-point as its attack doesn't scale as fast as many buildings into the upper ages.

Last edited:

stay rita

Merchant
The grand prize is kinda meh. Most players with advanced cities base everything on A+AD efficiency rating. The attack version is awful. The AD version is kinda meh at 1.31%. It's the kinda building that if you happen to get you can replace other 4x4s but the increase over a stage of ages would be miniscule. I don't see anyone in my main guild going out of their way to complete this event for that building.
The 5 day limit on the forge fountain is ridiculous. Again, can't see anyone in my main guild spending diamonds on a building that will be deleted inside a week.
I have to do the event in beta for my main guild, but I don't see myself going past the event box quest in my main city without a serious bump in efficiency.

more small players who will play this event then the whales who always complain just stick to getting your level two plazas

Astrid

Baronet
Not exactly. Stage of ages gives 19% attack in SAMJ in the same 4×4. Celtic Farmstead is also better.

Owl II

Emperor
Dear devs. I ask you very very, very much: remove the pop-up windows when collecting from buildings that give fragments of some items (up kit, supplies rush, and so on.) If we put 10 such buildings in the city, the collection will turn into hell - sit and click to remove these windows

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Dear devs. I ask you very very, very much: remove the pop-up windows when collecting from buildings that give fragments of some items (up kit, supplies rush, and so on.) If we put 10 such buildings in the city, the collection will turn into hell - sit and click to remove these windows
Yeah, something like the "aid all pouch" would be good for the "collect all" as well - I think I have read that proposition before already