• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Summer Event 2022

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
The Event pass seems to be discounted from the start of the event... will it be more expensive when bought later in the event? Information about how long the offer lasts would be nice...

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Just a quick calculation:
11 stages total for the main prize
1 from surprise chest
3 from questline

78 remaining - needed from grand prizes: 260 300 "miles" - about 130 150 compasses/doubloons (assuming 2 average)

3 from the start
12 from questlines
42 from daily connections
55 from quests (assuming dailies give only 1 as well)
------
112 total

that is 18 38 short

These might come from incidents (1 per day on average sounds plausible)
These might come from daily quests if those give 2 doubloons instead of only 1

So overall, the grand prize seems achievable for free (if you have the surprise chest).

Without the surprise chest, 40 more dubloons would be needed... rather unlikely I feel... but that is OK with me

Edit:
Is that correct that the surprise box does not contain the event building upgrade kit?
it does not?
that would make the event very tight... in that case 2 dubloons from daily quests would be a must and incidents also would need to be generous

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
How exactly do the +10% FP work?

Will always be rounded up?
Will be rounded arithmetical (4FP remains at 4FP, 5FP rounds to 6fp?
When doing "collect all" - Will the cumulative amount get +10% or will each building get handled individually?
EDIT: to have it all in one post, as xivarmy asked below: Does the bonus work on GB?
@Juber
still open those question

ADSL

Squire
Swap the attack and defense parameters. Red to red, blue to blue. Then it will be a good prize. In the current form, you are again offered half a dessert if you take half a portion of fish oil;)
I would like to do even better: in one option, combine attack and defense for the attacking army, and in the second option, without attack and defense, just double the number of medals, and I will gladly put the second option.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Last edited:

Astrid

Baronet
Kind of disappointed so far. Actually that Log Cabin ruins it all. It shows on the wheel as a gold prize most of the time ruining chances to get some better prizes. That forge fountain is completely useless and the rest of the prices behind the 1200 diamonds are just not worth it. The previous event had much better rewards - Flower Maidens and Heroes Tavern.