• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Summer Event 2022

Astrid

Baronet
Two extra Levels at the building and 10 less Doubloons from rewards, FoE steals again
:šílený::šílený:
Not really stealing, but they sometimes "beg" for diamonds.

So compared to last year, we have more prices(quantity, not quality, piggy bank 3000 diamonds and extra prizes for 1200 diamonds), less event currency and lower quality prices. That cabin ruins the event by highly decreasing the chances for better prizes.

Last year was the pinnacle of this event, with ~10000 diamonds I managed to get(with the help of my dear neighbours) 4 fully levelled Governor Villas and lot of antique dealer stuff.

Markus2720

Farmer
Me: Looks at grandprize
Grand-Price: has a lot of bonus
Me: Reads the stats, Reads Town Attack Bonus
Me: Looks at trash-bin throw the Great-Price in
Me: Feels better

This Grandprice is actually very very bad

Astrid

Baronet
About the Boathouse: 8 forge points in 4x4 is quite good, but the attack / defence bonuses are not that great though. As for the chest that it provides, I guess it's ok, but nothing spectacular. Also, does it needs motivation or not ? I mean, is plunderable or not ?

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I guess it's ok, but nothing spectacular.

think again...

especially the deadman's bounty is great - imagine saving those up and opening them all at once when entering a new age - you will have all the goods you might need... bummer that the special goods still need to get produced

also they are good for finishing quests "collect goods"/"donate to treasury" - at least in the lower ages

also the 2h mass supply rush is nice to have for events and other quests

Last edited:

estrid

Baronet
I opened the event box from the last event... there was only two sets of 10 forge points. No selection card for the new building,
Is this intentional?

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
The FP-Boost is currently not listed in the Boost overview in Town hall. This currently is probably no issue, as there only is one building with that feature, but who knows....

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
As I understood it, it is a reward chest that will be placed in your inventory - should work just like the event surprise box, but you can get one daily
They've called multiproductions a "chest" before recently. I assume the bounty is just something you'll get one of randomly at time of collection and not something you can save up.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
They've called multiproductions a "chest" before recently. I assume the bounty is just something you'll get one of randomly at time of collection and not something you can save up.
Juber already confirmed my interpretation ;)
besides that, the context window clearly states that you get all of the contents

Thunderdome

Emperor
especially the deadman's bounty is great - imagine saving those up and opening them all at once when entering a new age - you will have all the goods you might need... bummer that the special goods still need to get produced
So, it's a chest that gets stored in inventory? Thought when you get a chest (off PVR) it would go directly to inventory (opened) to update the totals.

Although, it would be cool if it is.

CrashBoom

Legend
highly doubt that... BG does not double BP or units (or the fragments from orrery) afair
there are no units in it

and it is the first time I read that BP aren't doubled

but after you say BP I have a great idea
collect the Buccaneer's Bounty Bonus Chest
and when the next age starts: opening all and hoping for BP of the new GB
maybe 200 (???) chests until it is here. so very high chance to get at least one BP of it

Last edited:
The grand prize is kinda meh. Most players with advanced cities base everything on A+AD efficiency rating. The attack version is awful. The AD version is kinda meh at 1.31%. It's the kinda building that if you happen to get you can replace other 4x4s but the increase over a stage of ages would be miniscule. I don't see anyone in my main guild going out of their way to complete this event for that building.
The 5 day limit on the forge fountain is ridiculous. Again, can't see anyone in my main guild spending diamonds on a building that will be deleted inside a week.
I have to do the event in beta for my main guild, but I don't see myself going past the event box quest in my main city without a serious bump in efficiency.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
collect those chest and open all when the next age starts and opening all and hoping for BP of the new GB
yeah... interesting approach I only thought of the goods, but it should work similarly with the BP - unfortunately goods and BP are in different chest
so you need both of the buildings - one for the BP and one (better three or four) for the goods to be able to actually build it

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
yeah... interesting approach I only thought of the goods, but it should work similarly with the BP - unfortunately goods and BP are in different chest
Well some reason to like the other chest is good.

But random blueprint is a bit extreme these days - there's 40 GBs now. So a year's worth of chests saved up for a new age gives you an average of 9 prints for the new building. Or you can wait a few hours after the era releases if the building's any good, and get > 9 prints for one overpaid spot on a GB.

So not nothing, but nothing to be super-excited over either.

A year's worth of goods chests is 1800 of each good for the new era. Seems more impactful. A few copies of that building might enable you to rush the new era as fast as you collect the special good (with the other ~half of the goods coming from quests).

Astrid

Baronet
think again...

also they are good for finishing quests "collect goods"/"donate to treasury" - at least in the lower ages

also the 2h mass supply rush is nice to have for events and other quests
Collecting all the chests and opening them in next era for those goods is indeed an approach that I didn't previously consider. It's always nice to have a bunch of goods from the new era right from the start. The mass supplies are indeed very useful but I have plenty 2 and 6 hour from my level 70 Flying Island(incredible underrated great building).

Now I might consider making the Deadman instead of Bucaneer's, even though I need more defence for attacking army, not attack.