• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Summer Event 2022

6zeva9

Baronet
How will the Piggy Bank work in an Event that does not have Daily Specials?
Is it supposed to be every time you land on the Golden Reward on the wheel?
Will you be able to see your prizes accrued from within the Mini Game window or will it only be accessible from your city map?

CrashBoom

Legend
actually that would have been a great boost for the Event Hub
player would have liked it much more with that

Introducing the Limited Buildings! These buildings will provide special bonuses, but only for a limited time.
let's wait and see what the next limited buildings will do

Afterwards, it will still provide 250 happiness.
should depend on the age: in SAJM that is actually nothing (less than one 1x1 road)

Astrid

Baronet
How will the Piggy Bank work in an Event that does not have Daily Specials?
Is it supposed to be every time you land on the Golden Reward on the wheel?
Will you be able to see your prizes accrued from within the Mini Game window or will it only be accessible from your city map?
For each golden prize you will get a price in the piggy bank that will most likely be accessible somewhere on the map, probably near tavern. Of course you will be able to see the prizes, so you can know on what you will spend diamonds, if you wish. Is identical to sleigh from winter event.

6zeva9

Baronet
For each golden prize you will get a price in the piggy bank that will most likely be accessible somewhere on the map, probably near tavern. Of course you will be able to see the prizes, so you can know on what you will spend diamonds, if you wish. Is identical to sleigh from winter event.
If that is the case why does the announcement currently have an Event window with NO link & this is what it says for the Piggy Bank:

"Piggy Bank!

image2022-6-15_12-18-18.png

This year, we also have some additional prizes available. Those of you who have played the winter event will recognize this from the reindeer sleigh!

To accrue prizes in the piggy bank, you need only win a daily special. This will automatically fill one slot in the piggy bank with a random prize from the selection pool. Use diamonds to unlock the piggy bank and gain whatever rewards you have accrued. Collecting the piggy bank will empty it so you can start accruing prizes again."

I know that English is not your first language as price is not an alternative word for a reward, the correct word would be prize. A price is the number of Diamonds that is required to collect the accrued rewards.

Last edited:

Owl II

Emperor
have to assume one of the Attack for Def is meant to be Attack for Attacking. most likely its the on the Green building, so the Army % are split 1 Att and 1 Def bonus on each, right? cause if they put Attack and Def on Attacking army.... it would be 100% chosen on the that type... ok I'll go 99% for those 1% Def Fans ;)
I think this is a new attempt to gently push the city protection bonuses to the players, which lost their relevance long before the appearance of the PVP arena. "You built your cities with attack. We have destroyed the gameplay for which you raised your attack. Maybe now you will start to build up your city with trash, which does the illusion of defense against what is impossible to defend against?":cool:

Amdira

Baronet
I think this is a new attempt to gently push the city protection bonuses to the players, which lost their relevance long before the appearance of the PVP arena. "You built your cities with attack. We have destroyed the gameplay for which you raised your attack. Maybe now you will start to build up your city with trash, which does the illusion of defense against what is impossible to defend against?":cool:
Yeah - be prepared for more plundering :cool::p

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
For each golden prize you will get a price in the piggy bank that will most likely be accessible somewhere on the map, probably near tavern
where do you get that?
afaik, there have been no graphics added for that - the piggy bank most likely is accessed via the event window only

Event window with NO link
because the event window is a screen shot of last years event? At least it shows the pirate hideout as a Grand prize and not the Boathouse... also that was the case in most previous events as well...

CrashBoom

Legend
just wondering
why is the name of Greva Darn blurred in the bottom of the screenshot where she refreshed the wheel

it is an ingame character not a player

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
it is an ingame character not a player
might be a player/inno-account on the pre-beta test servers ;) - they might have special portraits available there as well

I personally like the dead mans bounty box more than the other one...

Last edited:

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
in regards to the piggy bank - it says in the announcement "when collecting a daily special" - that would assume we have DS now?
Or did you mean "golden prize"?

Astrid

Baronet
where do you get that?
afaik, there have been no graphics added for that - the piggy bank most likely is accessed via the event window only

because the event window is a screen shot of last years event? At least it shows the pirate hideout as a Grand prize and not the Boathouse... also that was the case in most previous events as well...
I supposed it was like that, based on how the winter event was designed.

I don't think we have a daily special, just the golden prize.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
So what, we delete the fountain building after 5 days because it turns to only smiles ??? Why not have it produce a couple FP after the first 5 days?
As it is a decoration, it can not simply produce stuff... although, it could be changed to an all age building - like gong of wisdom - to do that....

kawada

Marquis
the event just started and I already got stuck on 1hr productions :(
i wish I could do a few more “quick” quests at the very beginning

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
OK... seems the piggy bank is attached to random prizes... or maybe to a random one of each category (green, silver, gold)
and there do not seem to be DS contrary to the announcement

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
OK... seems the piggy bank is attached to random prizes... or maybe to a random one of each category (green, silver, gold)
and there do not seem to be DS contrary to the announcement
Where does the announcement still talk about DS? I have adjusted that around an hour ago.