• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Summer Event 2020

Azertonn

Merchant
Almost every event the same thing happens in these threads. A bunch of people complain that the main event building is not good enough and then a bunch of other people tell them how they are wrong.

Full disclosure I am typically in the camp that says the main event building is not good enough.

With that said, I think this event building is just OK. The attack stats on it are not terrible and will be a decent upgrade for MOST average players. However, It is also nothing to get excited about, in my opinion. It is by no mean a competitive building for people trying to maximize their city attack stats and with not FP production a large percent of the population will not jump on this building.

At the end of the day a max level event buildings takes a lot of work, dedication, and/or real money. With that in mind they should be a building players can get excited about. When the current year's building is far less exciting than the previous year's building for the same event, Inno has failed its players. I am not saying every event the buildings have to get significantly more powerful, but give us something to be excited about and is worthy of the effort it takes to get to max level.

Radarjohn

Farmer
I don't know if this is feedback or bug, but it's with the summer event. I spun the wheel the first time and everything worked fine, then spun again...the wheel did not stop. Had to refresh the whole window to get it to stop. Thought it just might be a glitch, tried it the second time with the same results. Would you mind helping me with this? And has this happened to anyone else?

Thank you

Outlaw Dread

Baronet
For my EMA (soon HMA) city, the main building just misses at being a good addition. It's just my guess, but doubling the Random units, or adding FPs would make it much more appealing to many early to mid-level players.

give us something to be excited about and is worthy of the effort it takes to get to max level.

Fully agree. A boring event, largely driven by luck. A good strategy will improve one's chances, but ... you can still end up with lots of mediocre prizes, despite trying to time spins carefully (plus wheel watching is also boring). Really needs a tweak to the grand prize to make it feel worthwhile.

Pafton

Viceroy
I don't know if this is feedback or bug, but it's with the summer event. I spun the wheel the first time and everything worked fine, then spun again...the wheel did not stop. Had to refresh the whole window to get it to stop. Thought it just might be a glitch, tried it the second time with the same results. Would you mind helping me with this? And has this happened to anyone else?

Thank you
Ty, we are aware of this issue and it has been reported already :)

DeletedUser7624

55 doublons from quests,
3 from start,
22 dailies
8+15 for milestone
Totals 98 doublons.
Villa has 9 lvl, 3 we get from quest line, left 6. Looks like it will require 11 grands to get there. That is 220 distances. For 98 doublons. It looks impossible.
@Dudettas could you provide this feedback so by Devs reaction we will know whether it is supposed that we cannot get max lvl without diams or there was some sort of miscalculation. Thank you!

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
I will ask, but it is usually possible to achieve a fully upgraded event building without spending diamonds.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
55 doublons from quests,
3 from start,
22 dailies
8+15 for milestone
Totals 98 doublons.
Villa has 9 lvl, 3 we get from quest line, left 6. Looks like it will require 11 grands to get there. That is 220 distances. For 98 doublons. It looks impossible.
@Dudettas could you provide this feedback so by Devs reaction we will know whether it is supposed that we cannot get max lvl without diams or there was some sort of miscalculation. Thank you!
there might be dubloons in incidents... you would only need about 12 extra

DeletedUser

Maybe you should first learn the difference between a complain and a observation :p
I know the difference. You don't and seem to be proud of it ;) But hey, if you are fine with it, who am I to judge.

DeletedUser

I do not requested this but anyway we change the topic..I do not spend anymore time for this...Let's concentre for the event ;)
So what did you request? Now I am genuinely curious...

Sinitar

Regent
That is low. I have over 108K unemployed currently.
These are of beta server...In live server I have 158k currently ;)

So what did you request? Now I am genuinely curious...
Don't worry about this...It's a closed instance

I have already seen the level 1 building on the wheel

maybe upgrades kits are also there
also last year we had only the level 1 building of crown's on the wheel

Well, imho it's needless to discuss the values of the Villa at Lvl 9 if the Doubloons from the quests will only be enough to build it at Lvl 8.
So the discussion should better be about spending Dias for the Building or not ;)
you wrong...I have the level 1 building(won from the wheel) and 1 kit upgrade of crown's from last year

Last edited:

DeletedUser10093

That makes 103 for me? Not sure if that changes anything though
55 doublons from quests,
3 from start,
22 dailies
8+15 for milestone
Totals 98 doublons.

Dessire

Regent
inno, can you change me all my villa's upgrage kits for the crown nest's upgrade kits please? that building is a loooot better than the new one, I don't want the new one. they give me nothing good for my city. I preffer keep my CMS instead :)

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Event currency from incidents are typically bonus. Would really be crummy of you had to get enough of them just to finish your event building.
I think it was like this in the forgebowl or spring event this year iirc - you needed quite some currency from incidents to get the full main reward without using diamonds