• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Summer Event 2020

Fenix

Viceroy
As last year, it is difficult (for me nearly impossible) getting what I want from the wheel... I think I might do what I have done in the past, grease the wheel, and get what the luck dictate.
I like the final prize, hope to get it in full.

DeletedUser8071

I agree with the people that complain about the event building because goods are only as good as the age you are in or the demand created by the great buildings associated with it. Fp holds value regardless so what cut us short. If you want same age goods, start questing.

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
I will ask, but it is usually possible to achieve a fully upgraded event building without spending diamonds.
As with recent Events, the Doubloons received from incidents are factored into the Event balance so you should take care to look out for them.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
well... 40 goods is about 3 sleigh builders (about 16 squares equivalent) - in case you use them to supplement your current or previous age goods production for example. That would leave about 14 squares for the attack boost - that would be an effective value of close to 2% per square (in SAAB) - that tops all other attack bonus buildings and sounds fair.

But for players that do not use/need sleigh builders for goods production, the attack bonus would be the only "good" thing about this building - and in that regard it seems kind of meager.

I personally do not push towards FP (although that would be nice), but I feel the building should offer something more to be worthwhile for most players.

Nessie

Baronet
I'm in SAAB and very unhappy with this event building since I need NOTHING offered by it - neither inhabitants, coins, random goods, random units and the attack for attacking army should be DEFENSE FOR ATTACKING ARMY to make it halfway attractive - at least for me - plus a considerable number of FPs ought to be added.

The event building might be useful for players in lower ages but those have to find a spot 5x6 which is not that easy in ages lets say below VF.

Surely players in higher ages will agree with me (of course except our known trolls in this forum).

Sometimes I wonder if the trolls are being paid by INNO to distract from the real problems. Can I apply for the job? - joke ;)

derdelyi beta

Merchant
It would be nice, if special buildings that are producing military units (such as this one, the royal bathhouse, the dojo etc...) would work in a similar way as the Alcatraz and would produce units based on the military barracks already placed in the city instead of the current random unit production. For MOST players only 1 or 2 unit types are useful per era. So producing 4 random units is equivalent with producing 1 useful unit per day and that is not very attractive. But if this building would produce 4 units in a similar way as the Alcatraz, then I would say it's a very good bonus.

In addition I think at least a minimal amount of static FP production would need to be added to this event building. I think it should be default for special event buildings. At least 5FP would be required to make it equivalent with a Terrace Farm on the same size.

Arwaren

Squire
I feel the building should offer something more to be worthwhile for most players.
Or maybe Inno will stop making such large buildings? For now, developers are trying to make larger buildings ... not long, we'll get a building the size of the town hall ...
Since it is a 5x6 building that doesn't give FP, we expect the remaining statistics to be better ...
Increase a little attack boost and increase getting units from this building...
the attack for attacking army should be DEFENSE FOR ATTACKING ARMY
The last event building that offered an attack in the attacking army was a winter event, six months ago. Since the beginning of this year, Inno has been giving us buildings to increase defense ... it's time to increase the attack now

DeletedUser8273

i think the combination of Crow Nest and Villa is to damn good for early ages. i removed all residential and cultural buildings.
if its not intended, in my opinion this is bad thing
will be good to reduce the population twice and happiness 3 times at least. instead more money can be added. or supplies and medals

DeletedUser5097

Increase a little attack boost and increase getting units from this building.
That would make it much more appealing and much better
The last event building that offered an attack in the attacking army was a winter event, six months ago. Since the beginning of this year, Inno has been giving us buildings to increase defense ... it's time to increase the attack now
Strongly agreed defence% in attacking army just prolong the fight but the attack% needs an upgrade in order to deal with stronger units
get a few units from next age
This is already possible through te main quest, even more ages in advance is possible

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
About the ship wheel in the event screen: it moves/follows my mouse pointer... is there a way to stop that, makes me sea sick (without pun intended!!) can't play the event that way as every time I open the window, that wheel starts moving around as I move my mouse and have to close it asap to not puke
I'm really sorry there is no way to switch off this effect.

For those of you experiencing the wheel endlessly spinning, can you let me know which browser you are using (and version number) so we can try and reproduce?