• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Summer Event 2019

DeletedUser7624

My suggestion is to raise diam chance from 1% to 2% and rest is fine. That will definitely make me build it in all my cities (and even spend some diams to get last upgrade if I have to)

DeletedUser9636

Goods and FP are 32% chance... Coins/Supplies 7-8%, medals 20%. So mostly you will get FP and goods. How is it crap..?

Lower the chance of medals...
This building looks good. Its great to have something a little different. The amount of goods and fps make it well worth the size. nAnd being square will be a lot earier to fit in that the ships were.

Natalia1

Squire
Conqueror9, that’s one possible alteration.

What if it remained with the current output except the FPs (average of what we would be getting) were a daily set income and everything else was randomised? How would people feel about that?
I would be OK with that, as long as FPs would be similar to royal ship, otherwise I will just build another Royal ship

D-Best

Squire
Thanks for providing your feedback.
What changes would you suggest to make The Crow's Nest more attractive?

In my opinion...
1. ...the percentage of chances for level 8 should be:
7% coins
7% supplies
15% medals
35% goods
35% FP
1% diamonds
2. ... the size of The Crow`s Nest should be 4X4 or you could add a defense/atack boost.

Last edited:

DeletedUser8214

Thanks for providing your feedback.
What changes would you suggest to make The Crow's Nest more attractive?

If Crow's Nest is 56% greater than Colossus and Winter Spire, then 6FP + 56% = 9FP, 15 goods + 56% = 23 goods.
Then it will be the same. But prizes have to be the same, better, worse? Answer this question yourself.

Medals, suplies, coins? This is not a reward but an addition to it. 100 diamonds once every 3 months? Really? Mercy!

Natalia1

Squire
So far, some players want medals and some do not, majority is not excited by either supplies or coins. World fair was on the right track in that it offered only FPs and goods.

Colossus, Pagodas, Winter Spire all had better FPs/square and offered boosts. With AD, and the availability of ship upgrades, I am much more likely to build another ship than this event building

DeletedUser9357

Text at the end of the 5th paragraph on page describing Summer Event:
"as they start stacking up starting on day one."

Suggested improved text:
"as they start stacking up on day one."
or
"as they stack up starting on day one."

DeletedUser8743

I have store building on my gold prize and watchfire lv1 as silver prizes. This event is very under thought through.
If you don't like what's there refresh the wheel before you spin. I currently have ship upgrade as the gold prize.

6zeva9

Baronet
Last time a prize similar to the Crow nest was offered was two years ago and was the reward for completing a historical Quest, I believe it was the Shah Jahan Historical Quest, and the reward was the Hedge Maze, a 5x4 building that cannot be motivated or plundered. It however can be collected after 12 hours. so you get the Diamonds twice as often even with a 1% chance.

Maybe they could reduce the production time from 24 hours to 12 or 8 hours, there by increasing the number of chances to collect rewards without changing the percentages. While still reducing the size, 3x3 for 12 hour production time or 4x4 for an 8 hour production time.

6zeva9

Baronet
I thought Inno learned their lesson with the unloved Hedge Maze? We don't want oversized buildings generating random stuff. Period!
Its the standard lets reinvent the wheel. It normally has a 2 year cycle in most businesses these days. So we should not be surprised. I've been through 5 restructurings within the last 10 years and we are back to the way we were when I first started.

DeletedUser8887

The building looks like it could be worth having but so far I haven't seen anything on the wheel worth spinning for.

FrejaSP

Viceroy
The Guard Posts, I now have 4 selections kits but doubt I will place them in my town.

My issue is, that small buildings, that can be polished steal stars from other buildings that need them more.
1-2 % coins, supply, defense or attack boost is not really worth a star.
The Ritual Flame have same size but gives 8% defence boost without need to be polished

Remove the option to polish The Guard Posts and give a little more boost. Keep the happiness as it is.
The Trader Guard Post
happiness , Coin Boost 2-4% and a Supply boost 2-4% depending of age

The Royal Guard Post
Defense Boost 2-4%

The Pirate Guard Post
Attack Boost 2-4%

Then I may place them in my town :)

Teak

Steward
To be honest I really like the idea of random output of the Crown's Nest - it's new, fresh and not as predictable as the former prices. I understand, that this isn't acceptable for the excel-players who want to calculate every single daily FP, but it's a game and thus living from new ideas like this. I also appreciate the chance to get the ship and upgrade-kits. Thank you ♥
It's new, it's fresh and is the same like a wishing well- but worse.
If you get 4 little wells down you get double the amount of diamonds. And diamond output is the only reasonable argument to get those.
Even with a Blue Galaxy at a proper lvl the nest is borderline to crap at its current state.

1) make it 4x4 (~5FP | 16 goods a day is fine)
2) only put gold or supplies on it
3) give it a proper % boost for gold or supply
4) dump the medals (don't argue you need it in lower ages- getting 5th in a large LG for 10-40FPs will get u more medals than this thing will produce in a month)

If the numbers don't change, I want this building. The numbers on the hedge maze didn't match it's size, the numbers on the Crow's Nest does, imo.
no they don't.... do the maths and compare it to 4 small wells