• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Summer Event 2019

Nessie

Baronet
with a Bue Galaxy, it's pretty pretty pretty good.
In fact, it is not, that's one of my problems with the Crow. I do not need 2x coins, supplies, medals 'cause I'm in SAM and got everything - would prefer FPs, attack/defense bonus for sure and NOT random. The rest I don't care about :p Pretty sure that players in lower ages also appreciate other bonuses (boni). As it is now, the Crow Nest is sort of a big Wishing Well and there are many reasons why I didn't build even one WW...!

Last edited:

DeletedUser9410

well.. yeah.. i left that one in the article for now, as all buildings that can be motivated (at least up till now) can also be plundered - but it is only an assumption for now

No motivated building can be plundered.

I'm fine with it. if it can be plundered, even if motivated.

Some special buildings can be plundered, but once they have been motivated they cannot.

Queen Amaria

Steward
I do not need 2x coins, supplies, medals 'cause I'm in SAM and got everything - would prefer FPs, attack/defense bonus for sure and NOT random.

Yes, thats true.
After all, there are these little decorations. I love the pirate quard post and the ships :):):):)

DeletedUser1418

With a footprint of 25 squares, it takes more room than 4 Little Wishing Wells. As such, the output of the Crow's Nest should exceed the output of 4 Little Wishing Wells.

Exactly my point. Therefor 10% diamonds, 30% FP/Goods/Meds would be perfeclty balanced. (loosing the supplies and coins)

PS: Goods should be 80, Meds 100K, FP's 10 and diamonds 200 (Mars age compared)

DeletedUser10150

Now it is a big expensive wishing well. It would be great if there are more permanent boosts. Why popoulation and coins again?

Many event buildings are now give population,that could cause problems with happyness.
My suggestions:
-Happyness as permanent boost or no population
-random unit(s) instead of coins/supplies
-random fragments of special buildings

Make the main prize more interesting;

- give us certain FP everyday, let‘s say 6-8
- give us a certain boost,
- random factor only for goods/diamonds/units
- remove coins/supplies/medals

Excellent suggestions! Definitely remove coins/supplies...
It would be really nice to have a chance at a random unit! But, please don't remove or reduce medals. I need them on all 4 servers STILL.... And, lower era cities will definitely appreciate them =)

DeletedUser8362

The Summer Event used to be the best event of them all...

The rewards for the main prizes need some tweaking... I certainly didn't mutter "must have that" under my breath as I investigated the rewards for the Crow's Nest... you have to supply a building players desire... it's like you learnt nothing from the Mars GBs debacle...

And is it even animated on the last level ???

Last edited by a moderator:

Feanor II

Baronet
The Summer Event used to be the best event of them all...

The rewards for the main prizes need some tweaking... I certainly didn't mutter "must have that" under my breath as I investigated the rewards for the Crow's Nest... you have to supply a building players desire... it's like you learnt nothing from the Mars GBs debacle...

And is it even animated on the last level ???

I don't care about the animated thing (I turn the animations off), but agree 100% on the SA:M GB reference. They put out terrible GBs that I'm betting very few people bought, then they had to re-balance the Summer Event after it went live, now they're at it again with the Summer Event. With this Forum they a wealth of knowledge and suggestions from the people who actually buy (or not...) their product. It would be nice if they listened.

DeletedUser10144

Sounds boring to me

How about explaining why it's boring instead of just saying that it's boring? o_O

Personally I find it a lot more boring and especially frustrating to have randomized rewards. One day you need FP, and look and behold, there's a 68% to get something else. Another day you need goods, and look and behold, once again there's a 68% to get something else, you might even get the FP that you needed yesterday but never got.

When it comes to unique bonuses, I can agree that it would be interesting to get something new, but what?

Teak

Steward
5x5 is the size of a GB... and compaired to the World's Fair ... well... it is a bummer...
I don't understand Inno's obsession with medals. You only need them until you get your Arc up... and without an Arc at atleast lvl 60 FoE is a different game, if you ask me. There are even players in the IronAge,who alrdy have an Arc @80 or above...
Pls stop trying to sell us "precious" medals- we alrdy have millions of them

Last edited:

FrejaSP

Viceroy
How about explaining why it's boring instead of just saying that it's boring? o_O
An old word say, better safe than sorry. Maybe I like the gambling, like having lucky days and not so lucky days.
I find it boring always to know what you get. Maybe that's why I love GE, always nice to get 100 FP or 200 goods when I get lucky or maybe diamonds or a diamond building.

Amdira

Baronet
To be honest I really like the idea of random output of the Crown's Nest - it's new, fresh and not as predictable as the former prices. I understand, that this isn't acceptable for the excel-players who want to calculate every single daily FP, but it's a game and thus living from new ideas like this. I also appreciate the chance to get the ship and upgrade-kits. Thank you ♥

DeletedUser8362

To be honest I really like the idea of random output of the Crown's Nest - it's new, fresh and not as predictable as the former prices. I understand, that this isn't acceptable for the excel-players who want to calculate every single daily FP, but it's a game and thus living from new ideas like this. I also appreciate the chance to get the ship and upgrade-kits. Thank you ♥

It's not a question really of do you like it... but would you spend money to try and get it ??

I remember in the last summer event seeing some cities ending up with 7+ ships... I really can't see that happening with the Crow's Nest...

(Not that it applies to me.. I only have room for one... and then only just... but then again.. I play cheap)

DeletedUser9761

+1 Homeflo and increase boost for Attack Post to at least 2, 3 would be better. Same can be said for Defense Post as the RFlame is 8% at the same size.
Thank you.

DeletedUser10039

Royal Guard Post = a bit of happiness (i have way to much already) and 1% defence SIZE 2 x 1
Watchfire (lvl 1) 4% defence or (lvl 2) 6% defence SIZE 1 x 1

So a brand new event reward = 0.5 defence per square and the old Watchfire = 4 or 6 defence per square.

think this needs tweaking.

(PME and above it's 2% defence but i am not that high yet.)

DeletedUser10164

Button for Event disappears at random and not back After New Login. I a an App Player, so refresh dies not Apple.

DeletedUser8743

I agree that reducing the size to 4x4 would be very helpful but that seems like a significant change. I like the randomness so I'd suggest adding some more. Drop the medals down to 9%. Add 10% chance that you get randomly 2 of the other productions. So you could end up with 2 FP rewards or 2 diamond rewards if you're really lucky. Add 1% chance that you get 1 of all the other productions.

6zeva9

Baronet
Button for Event disappears at random and not back After New Login. I a an App Player, so refresh dies not Apple.
I thought the event was not out something was missing from the announcement. don't they normally put this at the bottom of each Event or new feature

"P.S. Please note that for the first several days, the event will not be playable on mobile. It will become possible after we have released the next version of the app."