• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Summer Event 2019

D-Best

Squire
Just change pobabilities for
diamonds from 1 to 5 % and
medals from 20 to 10%
and it would be real good
shrinking it to 4x4 would make it great :)

Just my 2 Cents

In this game there are two categories of players... for which the medals are useful and useless. So I don`t think it would be fair play to reduce the chances of medals less than 15%.
I think that the chances we can get free diamonds (I mean Himeji Castle, Wishing Well) are 1%. So it is awkward and in vain to propose to change this aspect considering it is not realistic.

And, please, STOP comparing The Crow`s Nest with Wishing Well because WW does not offer 15 PF, or 50 goods, medals or population.

D-Best

Squire
It is WW - it offers A CHANCE to get ONE of those things...

And population or happiness are never any factor to some of us. Many, many us.

It is based on the same principle. Only that. The rewards you can get when you collect them are not at all the same or proportionate. For example, if we manage to put 4 WW on a 5X5 space, we can get 8 PF per day, compared to 15. That's about half. That's what I'm trying to say.
And population or happiness? I totally agree with what you said. But let's not forget that we are two categories of players. For those who matter and for those who do not matter.

DeletedUser

It is based on the same principle. .
You nailed it.

And population or happiness? I totally agree with what you said. But let's not forget that we are two categories of players. For those who matter and for those who do not matter.
My comment is from my point of view - that's how it works :) And the players to whom it matters, will soon become players to whom it's indifferent, so.

Emberguard

Emperor
To the building :p

Players without many events completed will always benefit from happiness + population event buildings. Players with events won’t care as they already have so much of that

Edit:
I agree with what both of you are saying. It’s not a Wishing well. As something in a main city it’s better then a Wishing well. But it does work on the same principal. And as an alternative to Wishing well (like fountain of youth) it’s not as useful to the players due to the diamonds being the only reason for a diamond farm to exist. At best for a diamond farm it reduces the need to acquire refined goods while still farming diamonds if the farm is modern or above. But otherwise it has to be geared towards a main city as that’s what the output will be suited for

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Feel free to correct my math here if it’s wrong.
well.. for a first, you only need one row of streets between the Crow' Nest. On the other hand, upscaling the numbers will not change anything major when comparing the buildings - wishing well was only relevant for Diamond comparison anyway

We considered The Crow's Nest a strong new building,
It is a strong building - in comparison with regular buildings or old event buildings.

In comparison with other recent event buildings (Worlds Fair, Colossus, Winter Spire) it is lacking quite a bit though. In comparison with last years Ship it is lacking not so much but still a bit...

Last edited:

FrejaSP

Viceroy
Thanks everyone for providing feedback on the feature.
We considered The Crow's Nest a strong new building, but the majority seems to disagree. Increasing the probabilities to get diamonds from 1% to 20% would make it unbalanced, so we don't think it's possible. Nevertheless, we'll make sure to forward all the feedback provided in this thread to the development team.
Some will never be happy. I say, keep The Crown as it is, only the diamands could be changed to 2%, take that 1 % from coins or supply boost.
I do know, players who have played in many years do not want medals but younger players do need a lot of them.
Remember to listen to the ones who is happy and remember some who are happy do not say anything.
The last year, we have got several very strong building, that's nice but it do hurt the value of older buildings from earlier events and GE.
Balance is more important than people asking for more all the time. If you give your kids all they ask for, you get spoiled kids :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser10168

I don't get it.
Why is the nest lvl. 1 so often on the wheel?

DeletedUser9719

Hello
someone would have a solution other than the treasury for the quest 26

lile.jpg

idwc.jpg

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Why is the nest lvl. 1 so often on the wheel?
Maybe there are no Nests in the Grand-Prizes that you receive at the end of the map?
So players spending diamonds would need some proper source of receiving another lvl1 building... just a guess so...

Emberguard

Emperor
@chouchouille28 when it says “conquer” you have to successfully acquire through fighting the sectors. Emphasis on the fighting. Negotiations will NOT work unless it says acquire or negotiate

So if you can’t currently succeed in that you have one of two choices.
(1) increase your troop stats enough to succeed through GBs/tavern/inventory
Try different combos of troops as troop typings will determine a lot in outcome
Try Manuel fighting if you’re doing auto​

(2) gather goods for the guild treasury

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
when it says “conquer” you have to successfully acquire through fighting the sectors.
sure about that?
Events rarely ask for fighting sectors and I think that the text usually explicitly says "by fighting", if that is necessary...