• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Summary of my ideas for the game

Thunderdome

Emperor
an elite unit, which is a slightly stronger version of the players age units.
That's probably one that Inno would not go with since they will probably scream "DNSL".
Elite units cannot be manually healed or restored with diamonds. They can only heal over time.
This, however, might prevent them from screaming such... if they are going to consider it.

Your further explanation of your idea has me wanting to see it in action. But, we all know that if it does get considered by Inno that it will take a serious nose dive if they made a mess of it.

And, I think I broke the PVP Arena because I ran out of opponents to fight that I am fighting repeats. And, good GOD, I know there are more out there!

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Before inventing new things I would like Inno to review his copy on simple things:

- Why can we attack when we are under city shield?
I see no fairness or logic in this design oversight.
Either the shield should disappear as soon as you attack a neighbor, or you should wait for the end of the shield to attack your neighborhood.

- Why are GvG fights counted in the PvP tower by age?
Phone and tablet players cannot defend a place fairly. Given the gains I thought it was negligible but given the number of player interventions when Inno temporarily removed the towers, I think we have to go through with his idea.

And there are so many other simple fixes to put in place to correct programming errors or game changes...

Thunderdome

Emperor
- Why can we attack when we are under city shield?
I see no fairness or logic in this design oversight.
You can? I didn't know that. I remembered in the other game I used to play, there would be people trolling behind a shield. They would attack other people and no one can hit them back. Also, they had used every shield in their inventory thus elongating the time.

A few months later, and after so many complaints, the developers of that game decided to make them so people won't "chain" them up for time. Also, there's a cooldown of 1 hour before a new shield was to be re-applied. And, then finally, when a person attacks, they lose the current shield (but still have the 1 hour cooldown before using another) so they are open for counter-attack.
Either the shield should disappear as soon as you attack a neighbor, or you should wait for the end of the shield to attack your neighborhood.
Frankly, it should disappear when the player attacks another player. The latter would be difficult since you may have to wait 72 hours (in the case of a 72 hour city shield) before attacking someone.
- Why are GvG fights counted in the PvP tower by age?
All types of fighting should be counted. They didn't count the fights through GE to the towers. While I feel for those on the mobile world in not having the ability to GvG, however, they can get on a PC and play there.