• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest [Suggestion] New guild great building: headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Proposal: New g.e. guild (No era) 3x3 or 4x4

upload_2016-11-24_18-53-15.png

Level 1: 5 Power Guild
Level 2: 10 Power Guild
Level 3: 15 Power Guild
Level 4: 20 Power Guild
Level 5: 25 Power Guild
Level 6: 30 Power Guild
Level 7: 35 Power Guild
Level 8: 40 Power Guild
Level 9: 45 Power Guild
Level 10: 50 Power Guild

Level x: n-1 + 50 (Ex. Level 12: 60 Power Guild)

Edit: NormaJeane - 2016-11-26- too large image, added spoiler tags.

Attachments

• upload_2016-11-24_18-44-52.png
    upload_2016-11-24_18-44-52.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 28
Last edited by a moderator:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser8859

Only thing perhaps was if this GB gave goods either to the clan pool or player storage for a chosen era, set either in clan HQ or players HQ. But then it might be a very inbalanced GB when levelled high.

First, we have already three (3) GBs that give goods to the guild Observatory, Atomium, and Arc. Most guilds I have been member of, have Observatory leveling up initiatives and seek/motivate each member to work to have an Observatory built. The Arc is surely the most popular GB and players of all eras work to have one. The Atomium is the lest liked GB in this group, probably by its size and its second reward (Happiness) not as impressive than Arc's second reward. With 3 out of 35 (8.5%) I think we got enough Guild's Treasury GBs.

If this GB would produce Guild power points, then the other reward should be something for the GB Owner. Of the main resources that are required by the game (Coins, Supplies, FPs, Goods) there are seven (7) GBs producing Goods and six (6) producing each of the other 3 resources, so I would ask for FPs or Coins instead of Goods. Other option is since we got two (2) GBs providing Supplies Production Boost (Lighthouse of Alexandria and Royal Albert Hall) and only one producing the Coin Production Boost (St. Marks Cathedral) I would suggest a Coin Production Boost as the second reward. Coins are used more than supplies overall all ages of the game, and in higher eras, when the city is pretty much well established, and Coins and Supplies tend to start accumulating there is still higher usage of coins due to the increasing costs of buying FPs.

seashepherd

Farmer
I like the basic idea of a GB which produces guild power points. If implemented well, I would build it. Some comments:
1. This could either be an active bonus like HoF which must be collected daily or a passive bonus like GvG sectors which add guild power points automatically at recalc.
2. The other bonus should be something that benefits the player, not the guild. Please no more medals or happiness. More forge points would be nice.
3. Unless the other bonus will be something really great for the player (like forge points), please keep this GB small, such as 3x3. 5x5 would be fine if it will produce forge points or faster training/healing times for troops (like one gets from every fourth guild level).
4. The idea of letting guild leaders switch on/off the other bonus is interesting but would be loads of extra work for the developers and confusing for many players, so I don't think it's realistic.

DeletedUser8859

I like the basic idea of a GB which produces guild power points. If implemented well, I would build it. Some comments:
1. This could either be an active bonus like HoF which must be collected daily or a passive bonus like GvG sectors which add guild power points automatically at recalc.
2. The other bonus should be something that benefits the player, not the guild. Please no more medals or happiness. More forge points would be nice.
3. Unless the other bonus will be something really great for the player (like forge points), please keep this GB small, such as 3x3. 5x5 would be fine if it will produce forge points or faster training/healing times for troops (like one gets from every fourth guild level).
4. The idea of letting guild leaders switch on/off the other bonus is interesting but would be loads of extra work for the developers and confusing for many players, so I don't think it's realistic.

Plus 1 to your comments 1 to 4.
Specially on comment 4: I interest not to give the guild Founders/Leaders extra work, and prefer to avoid having disputes in guild regarding how fair/unfair the GB bonus are distributed among guild members. If I build a GB, I expect the rewards be received every day at collection time, no buffers or pending actions by others to receive the reward. No one to decide if I should or should not receive a reward that my OWN GB produces.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7942

I actually kind of despise guild power gained via collection, there's no glory in that, guild wide efforts like GvG fine but buildings? nah but still have to have them HoF's though, ugh. So yeah I'm not for anymore collect the glory type things.

Status
Not open for further replies.