• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest [Suggestion] New guild great building: headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Proposal: New g.e. guild (No era) 3x3 or 4x4

upload_2016-11-24_18-53-15.png

Level 1: 5 Power Guild
Level 2: 10 Power Guild
Level 3: 15 Power Guild
Level 4: 20 Power Guild
Level 5: 25 Power Guild
Level 6: 30 Power Guild
Level 7: 35 Power Guild
Level 8: 40 Power Guild
Level 9: 45 Power Guild
Level 10: 50 Power Guild

Level x: n-1 + 50 (Ex. Level 12: 60 Power Guild)

Edit: NormaJeane - 2016-11-26- too large image, added spoiler tags.

Attachments

• upload_2016-11-24_18-44-52.png
    upload_2016-11-24_18-44-52.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 28
Last edited by a moderator:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Korvinusz

Merchant
Since first reward from the GB is guild power, why not Medals as second reward to give something directly to GB owner.

What I propounded as a second power would be the point of not receiving a reward automatically, but the leaders of the guild may decide on it. This could be a new method of operation of the guild, which could be rewarded for active players.

DeletedUser5070

Estoy de acuerdo con la bonificación pasiva. Aunque podría poner el poder del gremio en el observatorio. Sería como segunda habilidad. Nadie lo sube, o casi nadie. Esta muy abandonado y se esta quedando en el vacio. Podrian implementarlo en el observatorio esta sugerencia.

Translation:
I agree with the passive bonus. However, could put the guild power at the Observatory. It would be like a second ability. Nobody is leveling it, or almost anybody. It is very abandoned and it is getting in the vacuum. Could implement this suggestion at the Observatory.

EDIT: NormaJeane - 2018-03-12 - Included a translation as also provided by the next poster :)

DeletedUser8859

Estoy de acuerdo con la bonificación pasiva. Aunque podría poner el poder del gremio en el observatorio. Sería como segunda habilidad. Nadie lo sube, o casi nadie. Esta muy abandonado y se esta quedando en el vacio. Podrian implementarlo en el observatorio esta sugerencia.
Translation:
I agree with the passive bonus. However, could put the guild power at the Observatory. It would be like a second ability. Nobody is leveling it, or almost anybody. It is very abandoned and it is getting in the vacuum. Could implement this suggestion at the Observatory.

DeletedUser8859

Is guild power considered "active"?

DeletedUser8859

the passive bonus *has* to be a gvg defense support pool bonus then, like the other guild-oriented gg's have (observatory, atomium).

*has* to be? Why all guild oriented GBs has to include GvG Defense Support? The guild oriented Arc does not follows that logic, no defense support at Arc. This new GB does not need to be a fraternal twin brother of the Atomium or the Observatory.

DeletedUser8859

I suggest that there is another skill that guild leaders can activate with the player. This would give you reward for well-performing guild members. The amount of reward would be measured to the player's age (eg medal). And to avoid being without reason, only 10% of guild membership could get one day. (No one can turn his own on.) This could motivate the members.
What I propounded as a second power would be the point of not receiving a reward automatically, but the leaders of the guild may decide on it. This could be a new method of operation of the guild, which could be rewarded for active players.

I do not understand.
  • Please explain how the opinion/decisions of guild leaders will affect the rewards I get or not from a built GB at my city?
  • How the game programming will gather the input of the guild leaders before deciding if the GB owner shall receive its reward?
  • What happens if the guild leaders do not enter their data? decision? Is the active player not receiving a well deserved reward if his/her leader is inactive?
  • A new task for leaders?

shad2389

Viceroy
Great idea. However, since in this case the look of the building would not change, the same HQ building in the Iron Age and the future would not look good. That is why I'm suggesting an broken alien spaceship (UFO), that can be left unchanged. Max 4x4, but rather 3x2.

I suggest that there is another skill that guild leaders can activate with the player. This would give you reward for well-performing guild members. The amount of reward would be measured to the player's age (eg medal). And to avoid being without reason, only 10% of guild membership could get one day. (No one can turn his own on.) This could motivate the members.
great idea

DeletedUser8859

Who would build a GB that will not give back full rewards as any other GB do, but the reward would depend on the opinion of another player (guild leader)?
  • First reward: Guild Power, which is only an indirect reward to the GB Owner's city.
  • Second Reward: (Something not clear to me) that depends on the guild leader's opinion if the GB Owner is active enough to deserve it?
How this GB would work when most guilds have more than one Founder, and more than one Leader?
  • Do all Founder / Leaders must vote for a decision be set / reward given?
  • Decision made just with one Founder or Leader vote?
GBs gives rewards daily. Do Leaders / Founders must vote daily before the GB can be collected?
I would rather build a Collosseum giving me less medals than a 1x1 Victory Tower than build a GB like that one.

shad2389

Viceroy
no i realy think it could be a good idea if they devlop somthing like that it might still need work but idea as a hole is a good idea in my opinion

Korvinusz

Merchant
Who would build a GB that will not give back full rewards as any other GB do, but the reward would depend on the opinion of another player (guild leader)?
  • First reward: Guild Power, which is only an indirect reward to the GB Owner's city.
  • Second Reward: (Something not clear to me) that depends on the guild leader's opinion if the GB Owner is active enough to deserve it?
How this GB would work when most guilds have more than one Founder, and more than one Leader?
  • Do all Founder / Leaders must vote for a decision be set / reward given?
  • Decision made just with one Founder or Leader vote?
GBs gives rewards daily. Do Leaders / Founders must vote daily before the GB can be collected?
I would rather build a Collosseum giving me less medals than a 1x1 Victory Tower than build a GB like that one.

Thank you for your interest, I'm trying to explain. I'm sorry if my English is not always crystal clear.
I basically thought of a small, great building. 3x2 would be ideal.

The observatory does not give direct benefits to its owner, but it is often a requirement to build it because it is in the interest of the community. The Observatory is a building that allows a player to support the community. This new building can be considered as a pair of observatory, for the community can be grateful to the owner of the building. (and also give guild power)

I I would give the founders and leaders the right to decide who the rewards are.
Eg: in a way that there is an administrative interface of that which they only reach. Here they can set it up: who can get it at the end of the week.
It would be binding: only 10% of guild membership can be rewarded.
If there are 40 members in the guild, then 4 people can be rewarded.

The person who has been rewarded will receive a sufficiently attractive amount of medallions, the exact amount of which is adjusted to his age. (Since the medal is beginning to depreciate, it can be replaced with another currency :)

Of course this is only a suggestion, and must be tested and commented on.

How exactly the new building is used, I would trust the guild members. If their system is good then it will be a prosperous guild. If their system is bad, then they will force the change or leave the guild.

For example, you can organize tournaments and reward them in this way.
But they can also give you a fee:
- for expedition results
- high social activity,
- if someone takes extra tasks within the guild
- if someone gave the most goods to the guild when it needed it.
etc etc

Last edited:

DeletedUser8859

Let me see:
Step 1: I build this GB at my city, sacrificing valuable space (the most valuable resource in the game).
Step 2: At the end of the day it is collection time., and at current level it says 10% of the guild will be rewarded.
Step 3: When I click on it to collect, a number of rewards are created at some place of the guild tab (at Treasury?, at a new tab?) rewards that the Founders/Leaders are free to decide to which guildmates they will go?

Sounds ok, if Founders/Leaders keep fair records of who is supporting the guild and who is not.
  • What stops the Founders/Leaders to keep the rewards for themselves? Rewarding each other daily and no one else?
  • What controls that rewards are shared to a small group of favorites?
  • what if only fighters at GvG get the rewards and not the farmers or players that only use phione app and cant do GvG?
Not all guilds have fair or organized Founders. In EN3, the Founder of my guild is mostly inactive, cant count on him to ulock GE level II, imagine having to wait for him to award the rewards from this GB.

Korvinusz

Merchant
Let me see:
Step 1: I build this GB at my city, sacrificing valuable space (the most valuable resource in the game).
Step 2: At the end of the day it is collection time., and at current level it says 10% of the guild will be rewarded.
Step 3: When I click on it to collect, a number of rewards are created at some place of the guild tab (at Treasury?, at a new tab?) rewards that the Founders/Leaders are free to decide to which guildmates they will go?

Sounds ok, if Founders/Leaders keep fair records of who is supporting the guild and who is not.
  • What stops the Founders/Leaders to keep the rewards for themselves? Rewarding each other daily and no one else?
  • What controls that rewards are shared to a small group of favorites?
  • what if only fighters at GvG get the rewards and not the farmers or players that only use phione app and cant do GvG?
Not all guilds have fair or organized Founders. In EN3, the Founder of my guild is mostly inactive, cant count on him to ulock GE level II, imagine having to wait for him to award the rewards from this GB.

Location: According to my suggestio: The building area is small. 3x2 But yes, you have to build it, just like everything else.

Time: To make it easier to follow, I would use a weekly system at this building. Like the victory towers.

But I agree that this may not be enough. So it may be worthwhile to modify the proposal that the building will give a little medal after the week. AND the rewards of guild leaders for the members that this little can be greatly increased by leaders. eg They can multiply by 5, 7 or 10?

This is why the player can be motivated to build, to harvest daily, since he has a little medal besides guild power, but the reward can be bigger.

Incidentally, if 10 percent of holders of such a building can receive such support. If the guild does not work well, it will have few members and thus reduce the number of rewarded players.

This can motivate guild leaders to operate a correct system. It is also a solution if leaders can not reward each other. Instead they can get a small bonus. This is based on: how many candidates have voted for this week.

For example, if the guild's number is 70, then 7 candidates can be awarded. If we say we have 5 leaders then they all have 7 votes. Finally, the 7 people will receive rewards for which most people voted. (In the case of equality, one's voice may be stronger, eg the founder)

DeletedUser8880

What if this GB gave the guild something extra for GE ie an extra attack bonus guild wide or an inflitrate chance .Can only be a tiny percentage as once a few go up and levels increase it wouldnt become over powered

DeletedUser8859

What if this GB gave the guild something extra for GE ie an extra attack bonus guild wide or an inflitrate chance .Can only be a tiny percentage as once a few go up and levels increase it wouldnt become over powered
I prefer this option than rewards be depending on another player action/ opinion/ vote. As founder of a top 10 guild in EN4, when I want to recognize a member achievements, actions to support the guild, or when doing some morale improving I use my own FPs and/or goods to do so. For example:
* "FP Time": I used to do this morale boosting activity
  • I pop up in chat by surprise and type "FP Time !!" then ask guild members to nominate a GB of someone else in the guild.
  • I pick up first GB mentioned and donate a number of FPs to it. No need to swap those FPs back to me.
  • Then the GB owner suggest next GB to be visited. I donate same amount of FPs to next GB
  • Keep going and spread 50 or 100 FPs in a few minutes to 10 or more GBs.
Also, giving an "one time welcome offer that the new member would not refuse", telling the new member to post a trade of (for example) 50 Cloth for 100 Translucent Concrete. No FPs asked, one time offer to new members. Also used to award members who have accomplish X actions in support of the guild.

DeletedUser7951

I like the idea of a guild power GB, but not the idea of leaders to decide anything. If leaders should reward players, then take it outside the GB area.

Only thing perhaps was if this GB gave goods either to the clan pool or player storage for a chosen era, set either in clan HQ or players HQ. But then it might be a very inbalanced GB when levelled high.

Status
Not open for further replies.