• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest [Suggestion] New guild great building: headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Proposal: New g.e. guild (No era) 3x3 or 4x4

upload_2016-11-24_18-53-15.png

Level 1: 5 Power Guild
Level 2: 10 Power Guild
Level 3: 15 Power Guild
Level 4: 20 Power Guild
Level 5: 25 Power Guild
Level 6: 30 Power Guild
Level 7: 35 Power Guild
Level 8: 40 Power Guild
Level 9: 45 Power Guild
Level 10: 50 Power Guild

Level x: n-1 + 50 (Ex. Level 12: 60 Power Guild)

Edit: NormaJeane - 2016-11-26- too large image, added spoiler tags.

Attachments

• upload_2016-11-24_18-44-52.png
    upload_2016-11-24_18-44-52.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 28
Last edited by a moderator:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser

There are many small guilds that do not have access to GvG. Only the big players take advantage of the guild bonus in the town hall. There are many players who can not fight or do not want to. This would be a great idea :)

Sl8yer

Regent
There are many small guilds that do not have access to GvG. Only the big players take advantage of the guild bonus in the town hall. There are many players who can not fight or do not want to. This would be a great idea :)

Those players can place Halls of Fame, or other buildings that can give power in their city. You can also get power from GE. Tere are plenty of ways. No need for more.

DeletedUser

power from g.e???

In the events do not appear the halls of fame

DeletedUser

I've been playing for 4 years and I know this building is built by a lot of people. For you it is very easy to say that it makes no sense when you are a warrior, but there are many people who prefer not to fight or can not fight for whatever reason. Low%, etc. There is a monopoly only for the strongest guilds in GvG, the others are left out. The map is limited and there are thousands of users logged in every day. I would put this g.e. You do not, but I do and a lot of people do, I guarantee. I've been playing for 4 years and I know it's what people want.

In the expeditions very small people arrive at the phase three. There are many players who do not even make the first round if they want because they are not players who like to fight. This g.e. it is necessary. You say that bazaars, soccer fields, etc. give power to the guild, but they take up a lot of space. I have 11 bazaars and occupy a lot and I do not use it to give power to the guild if not to generate forge points. In my opinion, you are a player who makes expeditions and warrior. Put yourself in the shoes of those players who never fight or can not fight because they do not have a high attack rate. Nobody bothers that you believe a g.e. Which gives 5 power to the guild each level, is more many people would put it. All guilds would like it. The observatory is a building that is not very useful and there are many people who have it. This building is not like the coliseum or habitat. It is a building that is affordable. (Google traductor, sorry)

Tanmay11

Regent
sounds like a pretty useless gb to me....one motivated hall of fame produces 420 power for my guild, and i have two of them

DeletedUser

Si al nivvel 10 diera 500 de poder no dirias lo mismo. Cada nivel aumenta 20 de poder.

DeletedUser6068

hi, anybody built new guild great building in beta or it's active in beta?

DeletedUser6068

hıım, but it will be very nice for inactive guilds. so they like this game more :D

DeletedUser7239

Proposal: New g.e. guild (No era) 3x3 or 4x4

Level 1: 5 Power Guild
Level 2: 10 Power Guild
Level 3: 15 Power Guild
Level 4: 20 Power Guild
Level 5: 25 Power Guild
Level 6: 30 Power Guild
Level 7: 35 Power Guild
Level 8: 40 Power Guild
Level 9: 45 Power Guild
Level 10: 50 Power Guild

Level x: n-1 + 50 (Ex. Level 12: 60 Power Guild)

Edit: NormaJeane - 2016-11-26- too large image, added spoiler tags.

Love your GB :D
But...
Level 1: 50 Power Guild
Level 2: 100 Power Guild
Level 3: 150 Power Guild
Level 4: 200 Power Guild
Level 5: 250 Power Guild
Level 6: 300 Power Guild
Level 7: 350 Power Guild
Level 8: 400 Power Guild
Level 9: 450 Power Guild
Level 10: 500 Power Guild

DeletedUser

I agree legiox. I would like to modify the parameters given by each level. Your idea it's great :)

DeletedUser7214

I would like to see this GB in the game, but maybe it should have a small footprint such as an OBS
There are more GB's that are coming out, than expansions inno is giving us.

Korvinusz

Merchant
Great idea. However, since in this case the look of the building would not change, the same HQ building in the Iron Age and the future would not look good. That is why I'm suggesting an broken alien spaceship (UFO), that can be left unchanged. Max 4x4, but rather 3x2.

I suggest that there is another skill that guild leaders can activate with the player. This would give you reward for well-performing guild members. The amount of reward would be measured to the player's age (eg medal). And to avoid being without reason, only 10% of guild membership could get one day. (No one can turn his own on.) This could motivate the members.

DeletedUser8859

Si al nivvel 10 diera 500 de poder no dirias lo mismo. Cada nivel aumenta 20 de poder.
Translation: If at Level 10 it would provide 500 guild power you would not say that. Each Level increases 20 guild power.

My comment: Why not a second reward from this GB?

DeletedUser8859

Since first reward from the GB is guild power, why not Medals as second reward to give something directly to GB owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.