• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected {suggestion} Difrent map and provinces

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5955

currently on map there is more and more to conquer yet the rewards are CRAP
so the bonus from winning a province over is CRAPONUS

Currently rewards worth mentioning are:

- expansions
- diamonds

good prizes worth re-ewaluating:

Goods: winning 20 goods of each type in map and age where a player actualy shuffles thru around 10 000 up to even 200 000 per day is a joke.
So i suggest changing the amoount by adding a % value. If a player in OCEANIC age shuffles 10 000 goods per day he gets 20 000 goods in total, but a player who shuffles 200 000 goods per day should get less - 1k of each. Why this way?to help players with low good income or poor trading skill.
Also in my opinion what would trully help solve this problem is to wipe out all goods, money and supply for every player to 0.
Thios would solve many problems with current market.

Coins / supplies: giving a player 1kk of each is another joke since players gain those in way way way more, some time ago i saw a screenshot with a player with something like 398 000 000 000 gold - thats riddiculus!

medals: any amount less then 20k for oceanic future is a joke why? due to arcs, and investing players usualy gets around 30k + from 1 GB and are donating to 10's or more per day! so such player gains 300 k medals per day.... so what is 6,5k? its worthless

So i see this in 3 possibilities:

1) give way bigger rewards and prizes so it would be worth getting, at least any amount u think of for a prize (like 20 of each goods) multiply it by some rational factor for current ecconomics (1 000 or more) and give that amount as reward

2) reduce all goods / coins / supplies / medals to 0 even GVG treasury. Not to make players angry but to fix economics

3) make way less provinces on world map and add there only rewards that are still worth something like diamonds and expansions. so instead of 20 provinces with total craponus rewards will have lets say 3 with rewards worth something in this game

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Pafton

Viceroy
I am sure that you are aware that Inno never listen to feedback about implementing new maps and provinces in the game. Haven't you ever wondered that even after repeated feedback for several years we still dont have the CA bonus map.

DeletedUser5955

regardless - i would like to know other players idea.

DeletedUser

I am sure that you are aware that Inno never listen to feedback

We listen to all feedback, that does not mean we implement all feedback.
However feedback has been implemented before. The fact that questline and event quests have alternative ways to complete is proof of that.

DeletedUser5955

I am sure that you are aware that Inno never listen to feedback about implementing new maps and provinces in the game. Haven't you ever wondered that even after repeated feedback for several years we still dont have the CA bonus map.
However feedback has been implemented before. The fact that questline and event quests have alternative ways to complete is proof of that.

alternative ways yes but also those alternatives are way harder then first option.

And yet u force ppl to rebuild their cities for some event like build a cultural building, while oceanic players have their cities build up to every single tile with no space left...

Cardena

Squire
alternative ways yes but also those alternatives are way harder then first option.

And yet u force ppl to rebuild their cities for some event like build a cultural building, while oceanic players have their cities build up to every single tile with no space left...

Well, I think, many oceanic players leave a little space in the city empty, because they know, they will need it for events. Or just clear a bit of space by tearing down a building and rebuilding it afterwards. I do not think that coins and supplies for this action are of any problem for a player in the Oceanic Future. But of course the two new expansion at the start of the Sommer event came in just handy.

DeletedUser5955

as it goes for me this should or rather MUST be solved diffrently.
I suggest making special area outside of standard city grid

each era has some amount of expansions for it unlock via tech tree.
now payer can buid there at any given time but those building will be active ONLY during event , after event ends this area becames inactive and nothing there give any sorts of bonuses boosts etc.

This would solve space problem for production ppl like me where I have planned each square of my city on my main world.

Pafton

Viceroy
Dear Zarok, please read my comment in context.

Fairy Lily

Steward
So i see this in 3 possibilities:

1) give way bigger rewards and prizes so it would be worth getting, at least any amount u think of for a prize (like 20 of each goods) multiply it by some rational factor for current ecconomics (1 000 or more) and give that amount as reward

2) reduce all goods / coins / supplies / medals to 0 even GVG treasury. Not to make players angry but to fix economics

3) make way less provinces on world map and add there only rewards that are still worth something like diamonds and expansions. so instead of 20 provinces with total craponus rewards will have lets say 3 with rewards worth something in this game

I have some thoughts about these since you said you want other player opinions.

1) Maybe increase goods amounts so that it would make sense for the age the player is in, just like they did with the aiding. So its just a bit more balanced especially since battles in higher ages are more and more difficult.

2) That is highly unfair! All the players who have that many coins and supplies worked for those. They saved for those, some probably even spent money trying to get those items. You cannot just take them away. It would certainly make me leave the game as you cannot just take away what we earned!!! It would ruin all of my fun and I have been playing for almost 2 years. Just like me, some players are playing a much longer time and therefore yes they have a lot more saved! This suggestion is just wrong for everyone!

3) With fewer provinces, we have less to scout and less to complete quests with which would make everything even more difficult. Not a good idea.

DeletedUser5955

@lpre6242

2) i play since summer 2014, and even tho i gathered some, there are players who have riddiculus amounts of everything. Yes i understand your opinion but imagine what would happened if this came true - since every player would be in exacly same spot, economy would get fixed, and even rewards such as 20 of eachgoods would become good prizes, but with everything as it is only a prize of 2000 of each goods per province would make it truly worthwhile, any less amount as inno would make it would be just garbage.

3) yes, but thats good. since you would discover all map and provinces all scout missions will be automaticly finished so ull get a prize or nothing, and thats also very usefull in events. All scout / discover / take control mission will be finished automaticly.

Cardena

Squire
@lpre6242

2) i play since summer 2014, and even tho i gathered some, there are players who have riddiculus amounts of everything. Yes i understand your opinion but imagine what would happened if this came true - since every player would be in exacly same spot, economy would get fixed, and even rewards such as 20 of eachgoods would become good prizes, but with everything as it is only a prize of 2000 of each goods per province would make it truly worthwhile, any less amount as inno would make it would be just garbage.....

Because you performed not as good as some other players, everybody should be punished so that you have no disadvantage to those better performer? I tell you something, who performed better in the past will most likely also perform better in the future. You would only gain, because many of the better player would leave the play in frustation.

@lpre6242...
3) yes, but thats good. since you would discover all map and provinces all scout missions will be automaticly finished so ull get a prize or nothing, and thats also very usefull in events. All scout / discover / take control mission will be finished automaticly.

Why do you want the play to be more easy? A play need a challenge otherwise it is just boring.

I bit of increase for the amounts of goods to be gain in the provinces would be nice. But I would not like anything else of your suggestions.

Fairy Lily

Steward
economy would get fixed

By this logic, the world's governments would just need to take everyone's money to fix the worldwide economies.
It doesn't work in real life and it won't work here. So many people would be angered, and Inno would lose a lot of players. They worked for it, you can't just take what they worked for!

Because you performed not as good as some other players, everybody should be punished so that you have no disadvantage to those better performer? I tell you something, who performed better in the past will most likely also perform better in the future. You would only gain, because many of the better player would leave the play in frustation.

And like Cardena said, some people have certain playstyles and it made them very successful. You cannot punish them because you played the game differently and don't have as much saved as them!

Your suggestion will be met with a lot of objection from all players in a lot of different eras!

DeletedUser5955

guys - i dont want punish any1...

i see this as 0 or 1 solution:

either:
all sorts of prizes will get way better to suit worlds current ecconomyand amounts of gold, supplies, goods, medals, etc
or
everything get a clean slate to make low amount prizes a worth while.

i did not do oceanic map on my main world at all. why?
cos there is gazylion of provinces with rewards so poor that its more expensive to produce new units then to win the province or buy it. so its not worth it ,
When those prizes would be multiply by a factor of 10 000 for gold and coins, 100 for goods, 100 for medals then it would be something just a bit worth fighting over or buying.
and since there is goods so cheap as for example u can buy tommorow era for 5 Fps per 100 goods its not worth winning a province with 20 of each goods, where ucan have them for 5 fps, and any1 in oceanic can afford to buy 5 fps for gold.

So there is actualy no point of advancing on the map, and this s just 1 example from my main world.
so its not about punishing players but its about prizes being worth just something! (currently provin ce prizes are worthless its even pontless to put them as rewards in amounts they are now.

Fairy Lily

Steward
It's not fair to make everyone have a "clean slate". Just because you want it does not mean all of the other thousands of players want to have their earnings wiped out. We earned it, and it is a punishment to force us back to 0!

Increasing the rewards, yes that is a good idea, prizes should be worth maybe a bit more so I agree that a slight increase would be a good idea to make the provinces more valuable.

And just because you don't like the provinces and fighting, that's just how you feel. Plenty of us like the battle or negotiating even if the prize isn't the highest. Alcatraz gives you free troops so in higher ages it shouldn't be a matter of army costs.

DeletedUser5955

why u o any thing in this game? to win something good to gain great bonuses etc
but farts such as few goods are worthless
so its fighting for worthless stuff = pointless

Cardena

Squire
The game is the point. What are buildings in the game worth? What coins or goods? Outside the game nothing. So just for winning something - I cannot even show how much I have of coins, supplies and goods in this game - to play is worthless in my eyes. I played for reaching the end - and than go further on - for being able to help my guildmates, just for the fun of playing, fighting on the map included. It is nice to get something useful for the game for the effort of fighting, but I just do it, to have the achievment - my goal - to be at the end of the map before the next era starts.

Cardena

Squire
BTW If you do not like the map of Continents and do not fight there because you do not like what you can gain there, fine. All those that do fight there will perform better than you in the long run, because of the expansion that can be won there. What better do you can gain than an expansion?

And if you make your proposal really fair, everythink should be wiped out, not only coins and goods and so, also GB, expansion, the sectors in gvg
well, best we all start again at level zero, all back to bronze Age please

If you want this situation, just leave your old city and start again in a new world, of course at the day it opens. US-Server very often have a new world.

DeletedUser5955

on the oceanic map are 2 expansions JUST FREAKING 2. thats nothing. sure its great if i were iniron age... but in oceanic where i have all diamond expasions all medal ones and all tech / map exept 2?
my city is big and those 2 expos wont change a thing...

Cardena

Squire
on the oceanic map are 2 expansions JUST FREAKING 2. thats nothing. sure its great if i were iniron age... but in oceanic where i have all diamond expasions all medal ones and all tech / map exept 2?
my city is big and those 2 expos wont change a thing...

If 2 expansion just do not change anything for you, you are doing something wrong. 2 Expansion is more that what is needed for the Elephant set for example, so of course 2 expansion are worth somethink.

And if you are really in oceanic era I am wondering why you are talking about buying the goods of the Tomorrow era, how cheap they may be. I get them for nothing out of my GBs. I would never consider buying them.

And really, what would be the point if the coins and supplies would be much higher? I do not think you would be more satisfied by that than. I have the feeling you are low on goods and you know others have far more. But that just shows, your way playing this game was not optimal, you should change something on the way you are playing, not demand the game should change.

Status
Not open for further replies.