• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected {suggestion} Difrent map and provinces

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5955

currently on map there is more and more to conquer yet the rewards are CRAP
so the bonus from winning a province over is CRAPONUS

Currently rewards worth mentioning are:

- expansions
- diamonds

good prizes worth re-ewaluating:

Goods: winning 20 goods of each type in map and age where a player actualy shuffles thru around 10 000 up to even 200 000 per day is a joke.
So i suggest changing the amoount by adding a % value. If a player in OCEANIC age shuffles 10 000 goods per day he gets 20 000 goods in total, but a player who shuffles 200 000 goods per day should get less - 1k of each. Why this way?to help players with low good income or poor trading skill.
Also in my opinion what would trully help solve this problem is to wipe out all goods, money and supply for every player to 0.
Thios would solve many problems with current market.

Coins / supplies: giving a player 1kk of each is another joke since players gain those in way way way more, some time ago i saw a screenshot with a player with something like 398 000 000 000 gold - thats riddiculus!

medals: any amount less then 20k for oceanic future is a joke why? due to arcs, and investing players usualy gets around 30k + from 1 GB and are donating to 10's or more per day! so such player gains 300 k medals per day.... so what is 6,5k? its worthless

So i see this in 3 possibilities:

1) give way bigger rewards and prizes so it would be worth getting, at least any amount u think of for a prize (like 20 of each goods) multiply it by some rational factor for current ecconomics (1 000 or more) and give that amount as reward

2) reduce all goods / coins / supplies / medals to 0 even GVG treasury. Not to make players angry but to fix economics

3) make way less provinces on world map and add there only rewards that are still worth something like diamonds and expansions. so instead of 20 provinces with total craponus rewards will have lets say 3 with rewards worth something in this game

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser5955

i wont build those sets - if any building is worse in any way then WW or sok its pointless to place it.

Cardena

Squire
Oh really, only WW or SoK is woth something? So if I am going to look into your city, I wont find anything else? No GB?

well, you can play the game as you like. But please - just because you think the game is boring, which may be the case, since you are using just a small part of the game - do no force anyone else to suit your playstyle.

I like playing the GE and GvG - and for both parts of the game you need other building beside SoK or WW. (By the way I have only two WW in my city, and the moment I need the place they are gone)

DeletedUser5955

here i dont have many GBs, but on main i only have usefull GBs
but im not talking about GBs but about buildings and event buildings
i like GE - its created way better then GVG
and GVG is crap - not cos of fighting but its 80 fights ucan win with closed eyes - did u ever play red alert? Warcraft 1,2,3? thats what i call fighting. and currently all website languages such as mix of C#, C++, PHP, HTML5, flash and few others like oracle could make current era graphics and a game like Warcraft as browser based with ease,
thats why slowly but still many MMO are dying - due to progress of technology... so im simply wondering why inno isnt changing? they make new games and events yet the backgrand is ages too old...w

Fairy Lily

Steward
They continue the way they are because it is working, there are new players each and every day. Yes, some leave, but that is the same in every game. If you don't like it then well I am sorry to say you could stop playing yourself if you really dislike it so much. BUT many of us are happy and like the game the way that it is. I am excited for every new age, every event, every battle, every continent, every province! I do not really have much to complain about in this game. If you plan ahead and listen to advice from others you can be quite successful very quickly.

And I looked at your city, I don't even know why you are complaining. You have plenty of production buildings, plenty of houses, SOKs, and all kinds of other things. You have a very good laid out city and should be quite successful.... I don't understand what the issue is besides maybe province rewards could be a little adjusted.

DeletedUser5955

the issue is simple:

some time ago events were truly rareexept summer, winter, easter there was little going on, but when it was going prizes for those events were worth something, i mean sure they got deleted after some time but neverthe less for a moment they were worth someting. now its revered

tons of events and way crapier rewards. I mean if ur making so many and if inno is making new stuff such as sets why not make a set reward worth something.

it could be like GBs or other puzzles where u must collect parts of project (i wont call it blueprints for obvious reseon), and after gathering all parts of this project we can place a building which is better then anyhting we got uptil now.

so for instance:
4 soks: 16 squares, 4 FPS
victory tower: 280 medals per 7 days 1x1 4x ( so current size would be 5x4, 20 squares, 4 FPS, 1120 medals)

so now for our project building:
size: 16 squares(4x4)
Bonus: 6 FPs when motivated per 24 hrs
Bonus 2: 2000 medals per 7 days, and 4000 medals if motivated 2nd time
Bonus 3: provides a random bonus daily for guild GVG/GE purpous

Fairy Lily

Steward
Well first you start with provinces and then you go to wiping everyone out, then back to provinces, and now you are complaining about the events. No one said you had to partake in any of them. If you disagree with so many things, and are so unhappy with your city, why not start a new city or stop playing if you are only displeased with it.

And clearly with how many people are participating in the events, enough people like them!!! I personally love that there are more events and the rewards are worth a lot!!! Do you have to renovate them sometimes to your age? Yes, but its worth it.

Having a new type of event or reward may not be a bad idea, but the ones INNO is putting out are plenty of good and I am personally excited for each and every one.

DeletedUser5097

currently on map there is more and more to conquer yet the rewards are CRAP
so the bonus from winning a province over is CRAPONUS

Currently rewards worth mentioning are:

- expansions
- diamonds

good prizes worth re-ewaluating:

Goods: winning 20 goods of each type in map and age where a player actualy shuffles thru around 10 000 up to even 200 000 per day is a joke.
So i suggest changing the amoount by adding a % value. If a player in OCEANIC age shuffles 10 000 goods per day he gets 20 000 goods in total, but a player who shuffles 200 000 goods per day should get less - 1k of each. Why this way?to help players with low good income or poor trading skill.
Also in my opinion what would trully help solve this problem is to wipe out all goods, money and supply for every player to 0.
Thios would solve many problems with current market.

Coins / supplies: giving a player 1kk of each is another joke since players gain those in way way way more, some time ago i saw a screenshot with a player with something like 398 000 000 000 gold - thats riddiculus!

medals: any amount less then 20k for oceanic future is a joke why? due to arcs, and investing players usualy gets around 30k + from 1 GB and are donating to 10's or more per day! so such player gains 300 k medals per day.... so what is 6,5k? its worthless

So i see this in 3 possibilities:

1) give way bigger rewards and prizes so it would be worth getting, at least any amount u think of for a prize (like 20 of each goods) multiply it by some rational factor for current ecconomics (1 000 or more) and give that amount as reward

2) reduce all goods / coins / supplies / medals to 0 even GVG treasury. Not to make players angry but to fix economics

3) make way less provinces on world map and add there only rewards that are still worth something like diamonds and expansions. so instead of 20 provinces with total craponus rewards will have lets say 3 with rewards worth something in this game

For goal 2,
I will tell you a very secret way to achieve this goal. It's top secret and complete fine,
even Inno will find it fine, but still it's very secret, but pretty simply. Thanks to it you
will achieve 2 of your possibilities.
1.) Wait untill a new game world on a live server will been launched
2.) Join that world in the first day when it's released
3.) Great job, everyboddy in that world start with limited coins/suplies, 0 goods, 0 GB's, 0 guild goods, 0 GvG 0 advanced anything
Goal 2 acieved
However even after acieving your goal 2 the market will develop and will reach at some point
where players will run in thousends goodies and insane numbers of coins/suplies and even a huge
number of event buildings in stock. So your goal 2 is only temporary, I'm sorry if this dissepoint
you.

Goals 1 and 3
Too big void in theme future maps, indeed
I agree with you that the provinces before AF and especialy before AF ep 3 are much
better. Also the story line is getting less intressting. The expeditions for exotic Indiana Jones
like story lines are loosing quality and instead we get quantity. I was very curious to the final
of AF story line, but when we finaly reach the goal the story line has been remedied.
>>SPOILER<<
Spoiler alert, it was more like this, after finaly reaching the Promethium mines how where maybe
not even real, it was more like this ''oh, okay good job you find it, we must defeat our anemies!''
What?!:confused:, just a stupid end after hunting for so long the story line don't care about the mean goal
but does care only of defeating the enemies.

No spoilers anymore
So yeah I agree with you that the provinces from AF and beyond are hardly rewarding for the trouble.
A remake update of this would be not a bad idea. Editing the end of the mean missions of AF would be
good. A suggestion to give us 1 or 2 missions about the mines. Something like we have to prepair a
trade road to the ports, to bring the Promethium home and adding some more mean missions in OF
ep. 2 would be also good, because some missions confuse players with telling that they must controll a
province and they have first take down 4 provinces before they can even see the province of the mission.
In AF there are missions how ask to controll for example 3 or 4 provinces. It would be good if this was
also the case in OF.
There are huge voids in some mean missions. With voids I does mean, there is in OF in the mean
mission a point where the main mission asked for 1 province, but before the player can see that
province he/she have to take down 4 another provinces. This is caussing confusion.
Also the mean missions are acting broken thanks to the voids, if you first negiote with some npc's
and later fight against the same npc's the mean mission don't care and still act like you never started
fighting against the npc's. I would like to suggest to doing research for that.

Ps. Inno, I'm sorry to be negative about the main missions of the theme futures, the theme
futures having a great look, the battlefields are intressting and the maps too, but the main
missions how are telling the story are simply not good and especialy if you look to the
storylines of another ages. Even while the AF storyline started so good, but lost it's power
in ep. 4 and the main missions in general lost there quality beyond that point. I hope you
guys will fix it in the future, I still believe in you guys

DeletedUser5955

TY for ur opinion @drakenridder
i know i do many "would be better" posts especaly the click-o-mania but i simply wish to mak e this game more interesting.
and some things just make it hard to play and not cos it is hard(like fighting could be), but its time consuming in things it shouldnt.

I know that inno must and maybe wants to keep players in but there are other way better things to do it then add pointles clicks inside the game

Status
Not open for further replies.