• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Statue of Honor - 3 New Levels

Frankiedk

Squire
My feedback to the 3 new levels:

The First upgradable building that's not worth taking to max level. I will keep mine at Level 5, Its not like the upgrades are cheap, and to spend them upgrading through L6 to L8 with virtually no reward is not happening in my town, unless i completely run out of space.

Last time we got a Guild Power building (Hall of Fame) you nerfed the building to a point where it was not worth the space it takes, and i spend quite a few diamonds to get HoFs before it was nerfed, AND THAT NERF WAS DONE AFTER THE BUILDING WAS RELEASED ON LIVE. Do NOT repeat, especially after several months of work to gain buildings and upgrades.

Rautapupu

Farmer
Since you nerfed the fps and guild power might cause issues, why not up the amount of guild goods? I wouldn't upgrade my statues to level 8 with the current stats.

Dessire

Regent
maybe FoE team did this because they want to add a level 9 in the future, and that level will give us 9 FP.
or maybe they just want to make us see that this building should be more useful for the guild more than for us.

Fenix

Viceroy
I will not upgred and that is a fact (here, I have started the second, it is better; and in my live server I will do the same).

DeletedUser9685

8 levels are by far not enough. I have 5 SoHs on lvl. 5 in my main city, at least 7 kits will be available after this round GbG.

I do not mind if only every10th level would give another fp, as long as additional goods for the guild treasury and honour for the guild are produced.

So, it would be great if by far more than 10 levels were available. And forget about new designs for additional levels, GBs do not change their outfit as well ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

qaccy

Emperor
The First upgradable building that's not worth taking to max level. I will keep mine at Level 5, Its not like the upgrades are cheap, and to spend them upgrading through L6 to L8 with virtually no reward is not happening in my town, unless i completely run out of space.

I think that's totally fine, actually. There's a growing number of players getting to the point where space is now a concern, so it's nice to be able to get more value out of that space when the option is no longer there to simply add more stuff. In the instance where you can't fit another SoH in your city, level 8 is better to have than level 5, and maybe that's where the real value is in these extra levels.

DeletedUser8887

I probably would have been happy with adding three levels if it was introduced with the current rewards. However, cutting the rewards back after release just making Inno seem cheap.

DeletedUser8707

Good change and not bad if it get more levels because GbG is infinite grind. saves space!

Hopefully this will be released to Live.