• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Statue of Honor - 3 New Levels

Miepie

Baronet
Decreased the amount of FP? Bad idea. This statue should be better than anything else you can put down, better than event buildings at least because it takes a whole lot more efford to get there. So, give the briliant mind who came up with this reduction a strong cup of coffee and roll this nonsence back

Sl8yer

Regent
Decreased the amount of FP? Bad idea. This statue should be better than anything else you can put down, better than event buildings at least because it takes a whole lot more efford to get there. So, give the briliant mind who came up with this reduction a strong cup of coffee and roll this nonsence back

They did increase the coin output. We all have a shortage of that, so great move!

well i can understand that fp amount for the new levels is decreased a bit... it also invites the possibility that even more levels could be added later (leading yet to a 8 or 9 fp building again perhaps). just remember, this is a building you can construct multiple times, and pretty much add again forever, unlike event buildings (which are only available through their events, and eventually through AD, but that is bound to a certain amount of luck, plus you pay for them as well, whereas the statue is free pretty much :p), so keeping them at 9 fp (or higher at future levels) might seem overkill right now...

also, we already have an increasing powercreep on event buildings making the ones of a year ago and sometimes even 6 months ago quickly worthless compared to the new ones, do we REALLY need this "free" building also contribute greatly towards this powercreep? or do we really need to end up with 50% attack power on event buildings in a year or two at the rate it goes right now? :p

Last edited:

kaymedic

Marquis
I think it is ok to decrease the FP for a guildbuilding. Although i guess most player build them because of the FPs...

Maybe increase the guild goods instead to compensate that loss of FP ;)

the old 5 lvls give 1FP and 10goods per lvl. Why change this pattern?

kreja

Merchant
Well.... I hope FoE will offer possibility to cancel Statue of Honor upgrades and give back upgrade kits.....:oops:
It is no longer worth upgrade the Statue beyond level 5..... better build several Statues..! :confused:

Feanor II

Baronet
We've rebalanced the new levels of the Statue of Honor as follows:

Level 6 Reduced the Forge Points from 7 to 6
Level 7 Reduced the Forge Points from 8 to 7
Level 8 Reduced the Forge Points from 9 to 7

However, we've increased the coin output and Guild Power output, depending on Era.

This rebalancing is planned to take place in the next day or two.
That's not a "re-balance". That's a nerf. Re-balancing would be removing 1 or more FP but adding something (such as an attack boost or increasing the guild crowns/goods collection) to offset it. If you're going to nerf...err, excuse me,"re-balance" the SoH at least do it throughout all the levels so the FP progression is constant.

Last edited:

griaxe

Merchant
SoH was designed to be mainly a "guild" building so i totally agree that it should not have a lot of FPs but have more guild benefits.. Guild power must increase +50 with each consecutive level and goods at least +10..
so it would make sense to have SoH at lvl 8 giving 650 power (SAM era) and 80 goods

griaxe

Merchant
players who hunt Fps for their own benefit should pass on this building then (go hunt event buildings) .. this is not for you but for active gilds which seek ways to be better as a WHOLE guild..

DeletedUser9851

For me, this sounds like Innogames somehow accidentally released last week the ability of bringing a SoH to a level beyond Level 5 ("...Some of the more eagle-eyed users will have noticed we released 3 new levels of the Statue of Honor today, giving you the chance to earn more Guild Power, Goods for your Guild and Forge Points!..."), then they realized that what was released was not "correct" from their point of view and they quickly nerfed those Levels 6-7-8 ;)

DeletedUser10017

Whether they meant to or not it Is a nerf and already being discussed widely that way as it’s already the morning topic of our guild on live....too early to say there is a consensus but much of the early thought is around only going to 5 when land is available and using the other levels when not...even at 5 it’s very efficient and you arenot hurting the guild at all by dropping another as you still get power and goods