• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Statue of Honor - 3 New Levels

Okay, maybe I haven't noticed it
What I have seen though is that our Gild has 500K+ of every good above future, and that the bottleneck (if at all) is with goods from the lower ages as no one has an Arc in those anymore... anyway :)
Bring on more of these levels!

well if the goods from the statue can be made into random goods of any age (up to the owner 's own age), it may even make the thing more valuable :)

Takethat

Merchant
Please leave any feedback for the new levels of the Statue of Honor here.
You can find all the details here
Please report any bugs in our bug section here.

Statue of honor (oceanic era) :
level 1 to 8 for each new level it gains 1pfs and 10 goods

level 1 to 5 it gains 45 guild power and then level 5 to 8 , 10 guild power.

WHY ????

DeletedUser8887

I like the idea but not this: On the live servers level 5 gives you 425 guild power. This change takes level 5 down to 350 guild power and at level 8 you only get to 380 guild power.

The announcement says the change will give you a chance to get more guild power but this actually gives us less guild power. Is that on purpose?

CrashBoom

Legend
I like the idea but not this: On the live servers level 5 gives you 425 guild power. This change takes level 5 down to 350 guild power and at level 8 you only get to 380 guild power.
no it doesn't go down

you compare different ages :rolleyes:

and mine gives 500 at level 5 :p

DeletedUser10315

Good idea, it needs two more levels, if you have a good attack bonus and you're part of a powerful guild in diamond league in GbG, getting fragments is not that hard.
I have 4 level 5 Statues in live, I know someone with 12 of it. Pretty soon every city will be filled with them.
Adding 3 levels is an awesome idea but as I said I believe over time it will need two more levels.

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
Good idea, it needs two more levels, if you have a good attack bonus and you're part of a powerful guild in diamond league in GbG, getting fragments is not that hard.
I have 4 level 5 Statues in live, I know someone with 12 of it. Pretty soon every city will be filled with them.
Adding 3 levels is an awesome idea but as I said I believe over time it will need two more levels.
If you add two more levels and increase FP at the same rate this becomes on par with settlement buildings, but is much easier to obtain. That completely skews the balance.

xxGuruxx

Farmer
Like the new levels. At least it slows down the Lvl 5 SoH and replacing all of our TF too quickly. Would love to see an option to "dial an age" for goods for any age or below what you are now. As others have said GBG has greatly reduced lower level goods in the guilds. Considering the Observatory was not easy to come by and the Arc is not easy to acquire in IndA, HMA, LMA, there needs to be another option.

CrashBoom

Legend
I think it could have more levels

but starting after level 5 it would need always one level more to get 1 FP more
so previous last level 5 = 6 FP (no change)
but then lv 7 = 7 FP, lv 10 = 8 FP, lv 14 = 9 FP, lv 19 = 10 FP, lv 25 = 11 FP
so people need to make a decision: go very high or have many at a medium level

DeletedUser6764

y la cagaron
le restan fp , qeu barbaro! imbeciles

TRANSLATION:
and screwed up
subtract fp, what a barbarian! stupid

Last edited by a moderator:

CrashBoom

Legend
We've rebalanced the new levels of the Statue of Honor as follows: