• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

so: next stage appears once you unlock the last factory.

it is NOT dependent on completed quests (i have completed 24 so far)

one can only guess the 8.4aa would mean 8.4 tn shamrocks ... :rolleyes:

RoCoJo

Merchant
In the announcement it is said:
"Now this is all great, but what's in it for you? As you'll see, along the top of the event window, there are a list of three tasks. Completing a task will prompt you to collect the task, which will contribute progress towards your Grand Prize. Collect 20 tasks to earn the Grand Prize reward! If you're not sure what you need to do for a task, click on the arrow on the right side of the list for a full overview."

Must 20 be 25 ?!

current status ...

Bildschirmfoto 2020-01-30 um 16.16.31.jpg

pretty stuck as i don't get any incidents (quest #5) in my new city (founded yesterday)

so no gold pots, no manager upgrades ... :(

note that 8.4 tn shamrocks is not sufficient (as long as not all tasks are solved ... ?)

Same here. im at 11tn shamocks, but tasks are at 31/38 so.. have to finish those :p

Edit: Also, I don't think you need to upgrade all your managers for those 38 tasks... So save those gold pots for when you need them.

kaymedic

Marquis
Same here. im at 11tn shamocks, but tasks are at 31/38 so.. have to finish those :p

Edit: Also, I don't think you need to upgrade all your managers for those 38 tasks... So save those gold pots for when you need them.

I guess this will be the most important part in this event. Using the gold pot only where you need it. We will see after the event but my guess is that the time will be no problem to finish all tasks. But the pots of gold will be the bottleneck this time

how about a full set ... ?

you get three pieces during questline.

one for the first 25 tasks.

one for 5 chests*50 = 250 gold pots (one chest is free)

that gives you a full set.

next set is after 100 tasks so three runs of mini game

next set of chests costs 600

the ones after that 1200 (?), 2400(?), 4800 (?)

assuming we get ~10.000 pots that would be all your money spent.

so the 4.800 set is off and we need another 2 rounds of mini game.

5 rounds of minigame = 190 tasks = 7 grand prices, 3 of which are celtic sets

plus 4 sets of chests = 4.450. gold.

that could work.

is it always the celtic forest selection kit for 6 opened chests?

Havik79

Baronet
I have been playing for a bit over 2 years now, and have liked at least something from the events, even the ones I hated like Halloween, at least I got some decent stuff from dailies.

This is the worst event so far, Don't like the size of the set, don't care for the looks of the set, the military boosts suck, do not understand what I am doing with the mechanics, I normally will do a little bit of diamonds on event, well expect doing 5k diamonds on the winter train event, but this event I hate everything about it, it is so bad I expect to see the diznee logo pop up, hell I am even debating if I even want to do the event.

FAILURE.