• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

kaymedic

Marquis
where do you get the 38 tasks from.

i found the quote (i mentioned above) by @Sovereign, that the maximum amount of tasks VARIES

all a bit confusing ...

In the announcenent.

In short: if you have enough shamrocks to unlock the new stage you get a set of chests to open. Then you can procede to the next stage where everything is resettet (i think) and you start fresh with a new set of tasks. The number of tasks may vary.

So on the way to reach enough shamrocks you can do all the tasks of this round. But if i get it right you do not have to do neccesary.

Emm55

Merchant
Right away, the intro doesn't clearly explain about the factories and the collection crates for the goods.
Perhaps two sections entitled "Factories" and "Goods" would be helpful.

Factories: You can build three different factories--a hat factory, a flower factory, and an ice cream factory. Each factory requires a different number of pots of gold to build. Each factory produces a different number of goods/ manufacturing cycle. You can hire a manager for each factory, and upgrade them separately. So, the inexpensive hat factory produces very few goods, even after you upgrade the manager as much as you can. Whereas, the ice cream factory, which is the most expensive to build, produces a tremendous number of goods, even with the entry level manager.

Goods: All three factories put their goods into the same crates on the river dock, where they are picked up by the ferry and off loaded onto the dock by the festival. The goods all take up the same amount of space on the ferry and bring you the same number of shamrocks when the festival accepts them. So, once the three factories put their goods into the shipping crates. the goods become indistinguishable from one other, as far as we are concerned.

DeletedUser9859

Since there are tasks like "Upgrade your flower factory to level 50": If I do not have that specific task at the moment and still upgrade my flower factory to level 50, do I still get that task and will it be auto-completed or do I get different tasks instead?

DeletedUser7503

I spent a couple of hours with it this morning and found it fun. The function of the MAX button could be explained which I learn what it was by a smart guildmate. Going back and rereading the description I then figured out the goal is to complete each level so instead of calling the button "next level" maybe it should be called "complete level" on the game screen. It is a nice change and interesting.

DeletedUser8262

I think it shows how many bldg upgrades are currently available for the total goods you have on hand

6zeva9

Baronet
bn = billion (foe uses b as abbreviation)
tn = trillion (foe uses t as abbreviation)
so it would be 8.4 qdn (quadrillion)
aa is the abbreviation for Quadrillion, then it goes bb for Quintillion and so on up to zz.
This is because there are a lot of numerical number names starting with either a Q or an S as the numerical scale increases.