• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

DeletedUser10025

i am lost, what is happening, which building to upgrade first

kaymedic

Marquis
so you have to be lucky with your tasks? Or are they always in the same order?

I upgraded some buildings and now my new task is to upgrade 50 more. lol

Actually now I totally get this event after realizing what I was doing. I recently played another mobile game about Evolution.. The mechanics are exactly the same! You have a constant production of X (shamrocks in this case) and you boost your "techs" (factories in this case) to produce even more shamrocks so you can boost your techs (factories) even more. Basically you get stuck in the game for hours just clicking and upgrading stuff.. This is exactly what this event does... You don't have to, but you proably will be stuck for hours upgrading so you can get more currency (shamrocks) to boost your production. It's very addictive.. I had to delete that game from my phone xD

kaymedic

Marquis
And did I get i right? Do everything resets after the first stage? so the pots of gold are more or less wasted in the beginning?

6zeva9

Baronet
Found a 50 pots of gold incident and lost the event window. Reloaded the game and everything came back including the 50 Pots of Gold in my currency bar.
Wondering if this happened because I had been in the game when the event started!

LordVaderIII

Marquis
So this is where I am at now:

stpatrick.JPG

It looks like I really need to upgrade my ship since I have so many goods (1.25b) sitting in town?

So this is where I am at now:

View attachment 4770

It looks like I really need to upgrade my ship since I have so many goods (1.25b) sitting in town?

Yes, your ship needs upgrade but also you need to upgrade your Festival or market or whatever it is (top left), It'a good idea to have your ferry carry approximately same amount of shamrocks as you can deliver to the festival, otherwise it will just be sitting on the other end instead.

Basically it's all about balance :p

kaymedic

Marquis
Yes, your ship needs upgrade but also you need to upgrade your Festival or market or whatever it is (top left), It'a good idea to have your ferry carry approximately same amount of shamrocks as you can deliver to the festival, otherwise it will just be sitting on the other end instead.

Basically it's all about balance :p

But what if the next task will be to upgrade 100 times? I am not sure if it will be better to wait for the tasks or if they are totally random.

edit: or will the 38 tasks be a complete run where you have to upgrade everything? Then it doesn't matter when you upgrade your buildings and you can do it that there will always be enough shamrocks. And the tasks will be solved automatically?

Last edited:
But what if the next task will be to upgrade 100 times? I am not sure if it will be better to wait for the tasks or if they are totally random.
In your screen shoot you are sitting at 1,2b cargo... Your next factory costs 1,46b to upgrade, but you are only delievering 117m shamrocks. You have so much production and goods right now that is going nowhere, because it's out of sync with the amount your festival can absorb (which is 117mil). And your ship only takes 151mil at this moment. You will never get any use of that 1.2b cargo if you don't deliever it, meaning upgrading ship and festival.

DeletedUser8262

so far i understand the mechanics, i just dont know why i'm doing stuff lol The trick seems to be to appoint managers asap, then its just an upgrade fest. I've almost got the flower to 100 but if the next is 1000 i'm out

kaymedic

Marquis
In your screen shoot you are sitting at 1,2b cargo... Your next factory costs 1,46b to upgrade, but you are only delievering 117m shamrocks. You have so much production and goods right now that is going nowhere, because it's out of sync with the amount your festival can absorb (which is 117mil). And your ship only takes 151mil at this moment. You will never get any use of that 1.2b cargo if you don't deliever it, meaning upgrading ship and festival.

Thats not my screen but okay ^^

Yeah i just figured it out. You autocomplete the tasks if you have already enough upgrades of Buildings or managers. So the only limitating part are the pots of gold i guess. And maybe the time if you are not upgrading frequently.