• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

6zeva9

Baronet
@Sovereign Is it only me being blind or I cannot see where is info about "prize of the day"?
How am I supposed to get rogues/HoFs/WWs/shrinks/all other stuff? Or IG removed daily as such and placed them in 6 loot boxes? Thank you in advance for DETAILED answer.
Regards.
Worried player
NO daily prizes during this event, this was confirmed earlier. The End of Stage Rewards replace daily and you get to know the 7 prizes that are available as you get the one o the right once you have opened the 6 boxes.

DeletedUser5439

My concern is size. I have a number of low-age players (newbs) in my various guilds, and this set takes up way too much space for anyone in lower ages to find it useful. Heck, even in my AF worlds (most of my worlds) I will be hard pressed to squeeze it in. If it weren't so darned pretty, I'd flog it to the dealer, but it certainly will add an aesthetic boost if nothing else! (But where is the leprechaun?)

jtrucker

Baronet
Maybe Leprechaun will walk in the streets as were characters from some previous events. (I'm actually missing a lot the fact that a new city citizen showed up after successfully completing an event... )

Amdira

Baronet
My concern is size. I have a number of low-age players (newbs) in my various guilds, and this set takes up way too much space for anyone in lower ages to find it useful. Heck, even in my AF worlds (most of my worlds) I will be hard pressed to squeeze it in. If it weren't so darned pretty, I'd flog it to the dealer, but it certainly will add an aesthetic boost if nothing else! (But where is the leprechaun?)
You can perfectly replace a terrace field with it - only thing to consider maybe the road connection

DeletedUser9851

You don't need road on 3 sides, no matter how many times you assert it. Since you had a problem with my multisets with roads on opposite sides, here's a single set in a corner (with number of connections and road needs marked)

View attachment 4764

The pieces can be arranged such that it's any orientation of corner (druid willow always in the corner between a moon gate on the willow's short side and faery circle on the willow's long side)
Hi! Nice but there is a tiny mistake here; the Druid Willow is 2X3 and not 3X2...so here would be the smallest "footprint" needed to have all elements in place (of course, the portion of the road on the left side can be longer lol)

Layout.png

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Hi! Nice but there is a tiny mistake here; the Druid Willow is 2X3 and not 3X2...so here would be the smallest "footprint" needed to have all elements in place (of course, the portion of the road on the left side can be longer lol)

View attachment 4768

it's the same layout rotated by 90 degrees (in my mind i see the top right as the top of the map, many others see the top left as the top of the map)

6zeva9

Baronet
All Maps give Longitude first (East/West) and Latitude second (North/South) or in Math terms Horizontal then Vertical.
For that reason the 2D representation of the Celtic Forest Set is correct in image presented by jesuismoti.

I understand absolutely nothing....
I've read the announcement post, testing it now, all I see is numbers evyerwhere and I dont know what is what and what to click for what reason.............
Seems a bit over complicated =/

Okey, I guess I'm starting to get a hang of it now.,.. A bit difficult to recognize a strategy here though. A bit too early to say I guess