• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

After the 38 tasks you will be provided with 5 chests and the everything resets. At least that is what I read in the announcement

Uh oh, really..? That's gonna suck in such case, cause you can spend all day just upgradring and upgrading to get to end of task and then reset...?

o.k. so played for ~1 hr

mechanics is straightforward ...

upgrade, upgrade, upgrade ...

not the managers though 'cause they eat a lot of gold ...

important question: if i do upgrades too quickly - can i lose the corresponding quest?

e.g. i upgrade ship to say level 20 before the corresponding quest appears, will that quest be lost or will it still show up as collect?

time consumption is really bad though if that shows up several times - and i have 14 worlds ...
will have to see how that works out in prcatise

Last edited by a moderator:

kaymedic

Marquis
Uh oh, really..? That's gonna suck in such case, cause you can spend all day just upgradring and upgrading to get to end of task and then reset...?

But i guess you have to upgrade everything for the 38 tasks. so no pot of golds are wasted. But you will need again a lot of time in the beginning of the new round.

kaymedic

Marquis
o.k. so played for ~1 hr

mechanics is straightforward ...

upgrade, upgrade, upgrade ...

not the managers though 'cause they eat a lot of gold ...

important question: if i do upgrades too quickly - can i lose the corresponding quest?

e.g. i upgrade ship to say level 20 before the corresponding quest appears, will that quest be lost or will it still show up as collect?

Please write in one colour only. It is better to read. But for your question I already answered above. They will be completed automatically if the show up ;)

yes, say it wants you to upgrade it to 50, but you already have 20 then it will show 20/50 in your task progress. The only time your "progress is lost" is when you have the taks of upgrading 50 levels unspecified building. Then you just have to do it 50 times.

6zeva9

Baronet
May be a problem with the Event Screen when you are following the instructions to start the Event Window mini-game it is showing 20 tasks required to reach a Grand Prize, it is only after the Tasks appear in the mini-game that this changes to 25 as shown on the Announcement page. Also further confused as it still say 20 tasks for a Grand Prize in the text of the Announcement.

kaymedic

Marquis
But I am not sure if everyone has the same 38 quests. So maybe one will have to upgrade on manager to level 5 and other players will need to upgrade a building to level 200 instead?

Does anyone already know an answer to this? Or do we can get an official one? :)

LordVaderIII

Marquis
But i guess you have to upgrade everything for the 38 tasks. so no pot of golds are wasted. But you will need again a lot of time in the beginning of the new round.
So we basically have to keep rebuilding everything from scratch? That doesn't seem like much fun at all.