• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

kaymedic

Marquis
fixing what isn't broken:

the "normal" (shamrock / goods) tasks (apart from lvl 100 fireworks - and that was an a - b intelligence test) were just fine.

but again ...

all hail the wisdom of forge of empires designers & developers!!!

it will be easier now to do even more limbo rounds - and run out of gold pots faster ... :rolleyes:

well played inno ^^

maybe we should not discuss optimal strategies here in the forum. Inno will make it more difficult for us again ;)

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
It would be nice to have a change log from the dev team to actually see what was change and not do guess work here...

Also, because the managers are blocking the tasks, by the time you get to the Upgrade 250 buildings, you cannot complete it because the price to upgrade anything is too high...
The new tasks are mentioned in the changelog, however, we do not publish the task lists as is normal for any Event.

DeletedUser9851

well played inno ^^

maybe we should not discuss optimal strategies here in the forum. Inno will make it more difficult for us again ;)
I would not be worried; every post that provides players some strategies regarding this Event gets buried under TONS of replies from players who, from what it seems, keep complaining that they have to make some kind of an effort in order to get something by the end of the Event :p

DeletedUser10346

The new tasks are mentioned in the changelog, however, we do not publish the task lists as is normal for any Event.
Where is this changelog, I was looking at the daily changelogs thread and the last post is 4 days old?

Nevermind, found it.

DeletedUser10346

Does the alternate level of tasks mean we could be blocked sooner by the manager tasks? If so this is very bad update...

DeletedUser9851

Does the alternate level of tasks mean we could be blocked sooner by the manager tasks? If so this is very bad update...
Not really; right now I am going through a brand new run and I barely have to wait more than few minutes to complete some required Tasks...plus 2 Tasks had their requirements reduced :)

zlobnyj bot

Squire

of the offers at the moment:
1. make managers 1 level for shamrocks approximately 1: 1 of the cost the first level of a building of this manager
2. adjust the value of managers of the second level from the calculation (the current value of managers of the 1st level + the value of managers of the second level)
Thus, we make the game a little more strategic, saving the player from a bunch of clicks at the start of a new circle, without changing the balance of gold spending. - provided that the tasks for hiring and upgrading managers remain unchanged.
in time the game will turn out a little longer, but a little more comfortable.
I would like to clarify, in the new list of tasks, do manager upgrades still cover all three work slots?[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

FrejaSP

Viceroy
The even may be annoying and a little time eating when you start a new town but I have 4 selections kit now, and get one more for finish the event.
If I'm lucky to find 500 POC more as insident or just some 10 and 50 POC, I may be able to get 3 selections kit more before the event is done, there is still 13 days.
I like that there is some challenge in the event and you have to make choice. It's not impoissible to make it.
You also need to keep the festival and the ship updated to keep the flow going.
I still like the event :)

kaymedic

Marquis
I think decreasing shipyard manager task to lvl3 would be a nice change. The other managers may not be that mandatory but most of them are not very expensive. I would still skip the cake manager but thats my decision.

With the new changes every round will be much faster but thats not the limiting factor I think. Its the pot of golds to open the chests. So I wouldnt mind if we have to do more rounds if that will yield me a full 2nd lvl set. Yes it is more time consuming than other events. And after the first round it becomes very
repetitive. So at least give us a fair chance to get the set ;)

Marci

Farmer
Pls post what exactly you change.. So we can give you a good feedback.

For example, Quest: Collect 50 Q. Shamrocks --> Down to 16 Q.
( Ship & Festival 300 - 23-24 h to complete this Quest~ )

Last edited:

coolyfooly

Squire
It would be nice to have a change log from the dev team to actually see what was change and not do guess work here...

Also, because the managers are blocking the tasks, by the time you get to the Upgrade 250 buildings, you cannot complete it because the price to upgrade anything is too high...
yah its only possible if u max out the lvl on your festival guy and ship then get them to lvl 300 and accumulate over time.

Last edited:
it is 8.4aa

and only if you don't finish all tasks
No also when we finish tasks :(
4mwd.jpg

zlobnyj bot

Squire
By the way, the question for connoisseurs is that it will be faster, to apay the ship first and then the processing plant to 300 levels, or raise them to 300 in turn, based on the cheapest upgrade price?)
1581079168350.png

Last edited: