• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

DeletedUser8743

By the way, the question for connoisseurs is that it will be faster, to apay the ship first and then the processing plant to 300 levels, or raise them to 300 in turn, based on the cheapest upgrade price?)
I'm still trying to find the correct balance for the transition to 300/300. I'm not sure it matters all that much. I'll note that your screen shot shows the Fireworks factory at 50. I do that after I get to 300/300.

I wait now till my Festival have collected 8.4aa, then start next Town, because it's freaking frustrating how much every second level up of Festival or Shipyard COST ! I've calculated and the time you've to wait to buy a one (1) level up for Festival is longer than the time you win with a Festival that bring in some more trillion each 7.5 seconds !! Stupid, still stupid HIGH prizes to pay for the upgrades ! IF Inno lower that, will be much better, OR ... don't gvie the multipliers at certain levels, but just increase the amount each building give each level more ...
I HAD all under control yesterday, till my Festival, Shipyard and Fireworks F reached such "multiplier" moment and my whole "balance" was gone !! :-'(

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
By the way, the question for connoisseurs is that it will be faster, to apay the ship first and then the processing plant to 300 levels, or raise them to 300 in turn, based on the cheapest upgrade price?)

Outdated question in the long run alas. As task #3 is now to have a ship manager 3 so 'low ship manager' runs are pretty much dead in the water :p And without a low ship manager, it's generally better to do festival first, then use the stockpile you instantly burn to start the trip to catching up the ferry.

DeletedUser8743

Outdated question in the long run alas. As task #3 is now to have a ship manager 3 so 'low ship manager' runs are pretty much dead in the water :p And without a low ship manager, it's generally better to do festival first, then use the stockpile you instantly burn to start the trip to catching up the ferry.
I just started a run this morning and task #3 was not ship manager 3. I've finished 20 tasks and I haven't seen that task at all.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
So i was at the end of a run, and logged in to see the new task list. Will share once I have it completed but that might take most of today.

Overall: It seems the idea was to stretch out task completion a bit rather than blitzing out most of the tasks and then getting stuck. Which is fine...

BUT

MORE Gold Tasks than before it seems. Forced now to Ship Manager 3 very early (meh, can live with it). Just encountered a new gold task to have Flower Shop Manager 3 though...

Also...

I was surprised just how much I resented doing one more run. This gives me something to think about on live re: potentially skipping the event entirely.

The balance changes to the tasks seem a little tone-deaf. It might help the weaker player 'play as intended' which is fine. But it completely ignores most of the concerns expressed in feedback so far.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I just started a run this morning and task #3 was not ship manager 3. I've finished 20 tasks and I haven't seen that task at all.

I guess they vary from run to run then now. Something I thought they originally mentioned but didn't seem to be the case.

podkap1970

Emperor
Each alternate level of the playthrough you will receive a different task line. So the second, fourth sixth etc playthtough will be different. However, for Beta, it will not affect any existing playthroughs, but be triggered the next even playthrough you reach.
hmm well i hope we do not have to spend more gold now, the 700 gold runs was fine by me

DeletedUser8887

How far along are you on the event quests?
I have completed all the quests available in the main game.
I've done 31/38 in the mini game. I will move to the next city once I have 8.4aa shamrocks. That will take a day at the rate my festival is making them.

DeletedUser6339

Lol. I really wanted to know what happenned when finishing all tasks. I'm curious. But there was the update of this morning. I get my fireworks Level 100. Glad to see inno change the task but disappointed not to have succeeded before ! Doesn't matter, 38/38 tasks was finished and....no reward!! I think we have to choose between finishing all the tasks and getting a reward or not doing all of them and moving faster to start a new town. Doing 7 towns doesn't give us a grand prize extra by carrying out 38 tasks but more than 8 towns without the tasks yes.

stpatrick.jpg

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Mine seem to be the same as previous runs.

Maybe you started your run just before the change-over or something. Mine are very markedly different.

what I've got so far:

Task#​
New​
Old​
1​
Shipyard Manager 1​
Festival Manager 1​
2​
Festival 10​
Hat Factory 25​
3​
Shipyard Manager 3​
50k Shamrocks​
4​
Flower Shop 1​
Any Manager(autocomplete)​
5​
60k Hats​
Flower Shop​
6​
50 upgrades​
Festival Manager 3​
7​
Flower Shop Manager 2​
50 Upgrades​
8​
Transport 15m​
1m shamrocks​
9​
Cake Factory 1​
Cake Factory​
10​
Cake Factory 25​
Flower Shop 50​
11​
Festival Manager 3​
Cake Manager 1​
12​
100 upgrades​
Transport 250m​
13​
99b Shamrocks​
Hat Factory 100​
14​
Hat Factory 100​
Flower Shop Manager 2​
15​
Drink Manager 2​
50 Upgrades​
16​
100 upgrades​
1 billion shamrocks​
17​
5t drinks​
Drink Factory 1​
18​
Cake Manager 3​
Drink Factory Manager 2​
19​
Drink Factory 25​
Cake Factory 50​
20​
Flower Shop 100​
50 Upgrades​
21​
16t Shamrocks​
Hat Factory Manager 3​
22​
Fireworks Factory 1​
Cake Manager 3​
23​
Flower Manager 3​
Flower Shop 100​
24​
150 upgrades​
50b shamrocks​
25​
Hat Factory 200​
Ship Manager 4​
26​
Transport 32t​
100 upgrades​
27​
Fireworks Manager 2​
1t shipped​
28​
Cake Factory 100​
Firework Manager 2​
29​
15t cakes​
150 upgrades​
30​
Fireworks Factory 50​
Cake Factory 100​
31​
4t goods​
32​
10b flowers​
33​
Drink Factory 50​
34​
200 upgrades​
35​
Hat Factory 200​
36​
50aa Shamrocks​
37​
250 upgrades​
38​
Fireworks Factory 100​

I know from the end of my last run that Fireworks Factory is now only 75 as well for task 38.

Last edited:

DeletedUser8743

Maybe you started your run just before the change-over or something. Mine are very markedly different.

what I've got so far:

Task#​
New​
Old​
1​
Shipyard Manager 1​
Festival Manager 1​
2​
Festival 10​
Hat Factory 25​
3​
Shipyard Manager 3​
50k Shamrocks​
4​
Flower Shop 1​
Any Manager(autocomplete)​
5​
60k Hats​
Flower Shop​
6​
50 upgrades​
Festival Manager 3​
7​
Flower Shop Manager 2​
50 Upgrades​
8​
Transport 15m​
1m shamrocks​
9​
Cake Factory 1​
Cake Factory​
10​
Cake Factory 25​
Flower Shop 50​
11​
Festival Manager 3​
Cake Manager 1​
12​
100 upgrades​
Transport 250m​
13​
99b Shamrocks​
Hat Factory 100​
14​
Hat Factory 100​
Flower Shop Manager 2​
15​
Drink Manager 2​
50 Upgrades​
16​
100 upgrades​
1 billion shamrocks​
17​
5t drinks​
Drink Factory 1​
18​
Cake Manager 3​
Drink Factory Manager 2​
19​
Drink Factory 25​
Cake Factory 50​
20​
Flower Shop 100​
50 Upgrades​
21​
16t Shamrocks​
Hat Factory Manager 3​
22​
Fireworks Factory 1​
Cake Manager 3​
23​
Flower Manager 3​
Flower Shop 100​
24​
150 upgrades​
50b shamrocks​
25​
Hat Factory 200​
Ship Manager 4​
26​
Transport 32t​
100 upgrades​
27​
1t shipped​
28​
Firework Manager 2​
29​
150 upgrades​
30​
Cake Factory 100​
31​
4t goods​
32​
10b flowers​
33​
Drink Factory 50​
34​
200 upgrades​
35​
Hat Factory 200​
36​
50aa Shamrocks​
37​
250 upgrades​
38​
Fireworks Factory 100​

I know from the end of my last run that Fireworks Factory is now only 75 as well for task 38.
A few posts above there is a Dudettas statement that the tasks now alternate between odd and even runs.

DeletedUser10346

How do I get to the new Fireworks 75 task in my case?
managersBlock.png

There is no way to complete the 250 upgrades at my point? Skip task should be a thing...

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
A few posts above there is a Dudettas statement that the tasks now alternate between odd and even runs.

Which I guess will irritate me just a little bit longer as that means I have to do 2 more runs rather than 1 to get the total picture of any changes :/

And the more I do the event, the more I think I don't want to do the event for real :p

jtrucker

Baronet
I believe that the biggest MINUS (not the only one, just the biggest one) of this minigame is "all 3 tasks managers". I was at 17 tasks - all three managers, So I swallowed the bullet and paid one, the cheapest to lvl whatever it asked... (not lvl 1, I do that always cuz I don't have time to sit and click at all), came one different task, done in 2 minutes and yes, came another manager at task 19. I have 1.2k gold and simply can't spend it for stupid manager, yet I can't even jump to another city because I don't have enough to open the chests. And jumping to another city with only 19 tasks - that's too few. No matter what strategy one tries, as long as there is possibility that all tasks will be managers without the "skip task" button, one is royally screwed, end of story.
So if this particular mess-up is not fixed I think I'll be skipping this event on live (mind, you, I NEVER EVER skipped event yet and some were bad but I always always tried).