• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2024

FrejaSP

Viceroy
I like this Rival quests. It is working fine with GE and the Event, not a pain as the one we had with the last event :Thumbsup:

CrashBoom

Legend
yeh it is fine
you need to use time skip. you won them in the rival (+1 free to start with)
you need to get managers to level 4. use the quick promotion for the costs above 100

easy come. easy go.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
that's the cheap one - next (manager-related):
View attachment 10661
Eesh. I am planning to finish it on beta because I'm not really playing the event anyways and I wanted to see what was there, but yeuch. I think the conclusion from what I've seen is the first time it asks your for something you wouldn't do anyways, just stop and accept whatever free stuff you got.

rontom

Merchant
I rushed GE4 and only have 2 free time rush quests left, plus 2 so far unseen, i'm guessing one will be the lvl4 managers but i'll be skipping that one and it looks like beta567 just found the other ons

Kronan

Viceroy
Totally ridiculous.

The cheapest TIME SKIP accelerator I have costs 400 gold pots.

The "QUELL the UNREST" Rival quest wants me to do 2 TIME SKIPS = spend 800 gold pots? ---> Get 1 quick Manager Promotion as a reward?

Seriously? Maybe if you're giving us bountiful incidents where we can waste a sizable amount of this event's precious commodity like this, but not for working class gamers to do.

Ironic you named the quest fittingly.

Boo...

Baronet
Totally ridiculous.

The cheapest TIME SKIP accelerator I have costs 400 gold pots.

The "QUELL the UNREST" Rival quest wants me to do 2 TIME SKIPS = spend 800 gold pots? ---> Get 1 quick Manager Promotion as a reward?

Seriously? Maybe if you're giving us bountiful incidents where we can waste a sizable amount of this event's precious commodity like this, but not for working class gamers to do.

Ironic you named the quest fittingly.
I stopped there.

Kronan

Viceroy
If I have to ask how to play a quest in Rival, you've MISSED a clear explanation opportunity ....

If you're going to INTRODUCE terminology in Rival for what and where things ARE (like GRAND PRIZE LANE), then you should use that terminology FIRST in your event announcement so people can understand your naming conventions and not have to wonder where that it.

Rival quest. "PROVE YOUR WORTH"...

Complete 2 tasks to progress at Grand Prize Lane

Better English: Complete 2 tasks to progress (advance) IN the Grand Prize Lane

Last edited:

Kronan

Viceroy
Frankly - NONE of Rival's progress point rewards are interesting AT ALL. I have an inventory full of trees because they are SO anemic as a game reward, and already have an ARCHDRUID upgrade done...

...A year ago.

Not interested in ANY of those items.

Make them more compelling to help me play, enjoy and achieve a higher sense of purpose and value from this years 2024 Saint Paddy's day event.

Kronan

Viceroy
Rival continues to be a DISTRACTION to event goals. It could be a carefully crafted helper, for reasonable time and possibly a small amount of cost (diamonds), but it needs COARSE smoothing and some re-design to fit nicely into each (or this) event as Inno envisions it.

We as a player community don't seem to want to embrace their strategic goals to disrupt our playing via an attempt to CHANGE our strategy in the event, for Rival.

Nor is their tactical implementation of how they're trying to get there, mutually compelling. Witness people who ground to a halt at spending 800 gold for 2 time accelerators (Time Skips), and won't play on coming here to vocalize their displeasure.

I've watched this Rival event "add in" come out in conjunction with both events (and GE) and they continue to lure players to be distracted by shiny worthless trinkets. Some clearly oblige.

I'll be the first to tell Inno when Rival makes an event or GE more enjoyable, or I look forward to it.

But I haven't seen that happen yet in 6 tries.

1706020619146.png

Actually Baron...if you want to be that way about it (condescending in every Rival quest I see...)

off YOU go....

from my gametime investment (until you can behave yourself)

Last edited:

Dessire

Regent
First rival: pretty easy, amazing rewards, specially for the finish all special productions.

Second rival: well, it seems we required pend about 1400 diamonds aprox to complete it because even if you do not spend coins during the whole first week, they are not enough. Atleast we can get 3 golden tickets at the end! That means a lot of DS!

Third rival: OH!! Are you Fxkng kinddddiiiing meee!!! Now we see what you want from us with this rival feature! A real way to make us spend real cash to buy diamonds and get gold pots because the amount of required gold pots to complete all missions would left us with no gold pots to complete cities! You know what Innogames?! Just go to hell with your rivals! You have reached our limits!

My thoughts. . . Thank you Innogames for transform an amazing feature in an obviously pay to win one.