• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2024

estrid

Baronet
The reward for fighting through GE is 'Finish all goods productions'. Has anyone on the Space ages ever tried one? What does it finish when goods are produced in the colony?

Where should we get all the Gold for the Rival Quests?
Thanks for posting this heads up.
So, it costs 1,890 pots of gold to get those managers up to lvl 5, just to complete quest 26 of the 32 quests? Okay, you are obliged to at least pay for a lvl 1 manager while you work on the town but still, it's a massive cost with a preposterously small return.
I'm not going to chase the Rival rewards any further. Again, Rival appears to be as sweet as a carnivorous plant that lures unsuspecting players to their doom.

Retired Guy

Marquis
Okay... on my phone (Android) I see efficiency upgrades go past as X7.. but on the web I've never seen an odd number.. X4, X8, X16 I don't have screen shots, but thought I'd mention it..

Last edited:

CDmark

Baronet
Inno, you have players in beta, Mooingcat, Uber come to mind, both well respected, game savvy and don't mind a challenge. Why can't you have them take a look at these new Rival quests and get their opinion before you launch this impossible or money grab stuff on the beta community. Many beta players, come to see the next event, offer input to help fix things before it goes live. We work together. To introduce a questline that requires crazy costs, NO BUENO, NO BUENO at all.

Hat manager AND flowers manager to L4, both? not an OR? and we would never want to take them to L4, never needed for any town,
Cake AND Drink managers to L4, both? (see above for hat/flower)

I haven't even looked close at the "time skip" quests I saw above. I may not bother spending the time, skip the comment, think others will chime in.

You introduce 3 new tools, time skip, swift-sham (stupid name btw, sounds like card game scam), and quick promotion, then you make us use them when they make no sense at all, ie I started a town, do 4 tasks, "Oh great, seems like Rivals will be ok", then "Use any 2 Time Skips 2 times for instant Shamrocks and speed up your progress" pls add....so we can take all your pots of gold and you can get some lovely L1 trees and an upgrade kit of a building from last year.

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
summary:
the quests are insane
the rewards are ridicilous

but good news:
I don't need to do it :D
the 30 FP on 3x3 building is already in bronze league.
the platinum upgrade is at 300 progress. no problem
maybe I reach silver league

and even if I would go for gold league it would still be smarter to play my game and ignore the rival

HardWire

Merchant
Rival quests = play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
so, Inno, i understand you want me to buy and spend diamonds to get these time skips, and you want me to spend all my gold pots and spend again to get enough of them to waste on getting managers to level 4. That's overly bold. No dinner and drinks first? Just cuz I dress the way I do doesn't mean i'm easy! Really dude, you gotta stop. You are looking more and more like the guy on the corner with a cardboard sign.

Kronan

Viceroy
One MORE THING.....

Can you get your writer to STOP being so ANGRY and condescending to your player community? If I said to any other live player, or even your staff, or your managment or engineers, or... or, or..... some of the things your ELECTRONIC BARON types to us - I'd be warned, censured or banned.

I know you want us to get the fur up on our necks, but that's NOT why I'm here.

Make Rival more respectful, but get your point across that it's challenging.

How about, for starter, your quest text: "Your incompetence knows no bounds".

None
of us are incompetent, and I resent you trying to taunt me by saying so, thinking so, or belittling me electronically, schadenfreude or not.

This isn't 1940, 1980, or even 2000...

It's time for a bit more respect.

Last edited:

jovada

Regent
And if you could win at least the platinum upgrade for the druids hut i would say oke it's expensive but we go for it , now you play for the gold upgrade and can do nothing with it if you are already gold

Ashura Tsunoda

Merchant
Well, if the next rival (and later on live) will be the same quests, I will only do 50% of the quests. The time skip and the managers don`t make any sense at all. Far too expensive. I dont have enough gold pots to waste them here.
50% of the quests are no problem for me as I can rush expedition level 4. But for smaller players that will be hard (which is ok I think).

Nice move putting the fight army tasks on the rival questline that require negotiation in GE. This way trader are forced to fight.
I'm supposing that fighters can just complete GE4 and autocomplete all those negotiation quests.

Beta567

Baronet
I'm not sure how this works but when I finished GE4 by fighting my negotiation line quest autocompleted and then it's gone and I'm not sure if that is supposed to be the last one on that specific line.

Amitola1

Farmer
Rivals worked great for me. I still had to join a guild. Since I'm in BA in Beta when I joined a guild I automatically completed about 3 or 4 rival quests that were GE specific.