• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2024

Tudor Almighty

Merchant
Am I the only one who sees a fault that we can get up to 4 Archdruid Hut Upgrade Kits in this event and yet, no actual Druid Huts/Epic St. Patrick's 2024 Selection Kits?

CrashBoom

Legend
there are too many golden archdruid hut upgrade kits and not very much normal druid hut upgrade kits in this event
(league gives 1, one at progress 250, in first rival: 1, maybe another in 2nd rival)

would it be possible to change all golden archdruid hut upgrade kits in the event into a golden selection kit (building, normal upgrade and golden upgrade)

ADSL

Squire
Please put Sacred Archdruid Hut Platinum Upgrade Kit into chests! Even with a very small chance of falling out.

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
Am I the only one who sees a fault that we can get up to 4 Archdruid Hut Upgrade Kits in this event and yet, no actual Druid Huts/Epic St. Patrick's 2024 Selection Kits?
Those have to come from the end of town boxes. There's somewhere between a 50-55% chance that you get the Druid Hut Selection Kit from the third box after the end of each town.

So, per each level 9 Druid Hut, you'd need to spend ~10k pots of gold.

CrashBoom

Legend
Those have to come from the end of town boxes. There's somewhere between a 50-55% chance that you get the Druid Hut Selection Kit from the third box after the end of each town.
and if someone plays 20 towns but only take the free chest he will get
55% (druid hut in chests) * 1/6 (getting that chest) * 20 (towns) = 1.83 kits (on average) :rolleyes:
+1 from epic kit in league

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Would it be better like this?
View attachment 10683

As for the per age breakdown, it's a lot of work and it will eventually be on the wiki anyways, but we'll see what we can do for the future :)
Thanks for the time and effort to improve upon the announcement. It's quite an improvement indeed. Though if possible, using the in game icons :att_def_defender_ge: :att_def_attacker_gbg: offers another large improvement. Another tiny improvement is the use of dots for large numbers. For example 780 to 48.750:population: and 3.070 to 69.750:happiness:. Other than that it's almost as good as it could be.
I get that it's quite a bit of work. However it was common to see the full list of specs popping up during late beta testing. It's much appreciated.

CDmark

Baronet
and if someone plays 20 towns but only take the free chest he will get
55% (druid hut in chests) * 1/6 (getting that chest) * 20 (towns) = 1.83 kits (on average) :rolleyes:
+1 from epic kit in league
That is my situation. I didn't do any numbers, it just looked impossible from the start. Thanks for defining it more. In some ways, I am ok with it. This leaves me with less options/decisions, getting tired of complexity, all the spawning. I get the event building, had the glassworks L1/selection kit in on end of town, 1400 gold. I saw another opportunity but I am sticking with just doing the towns. I also liked the promotion gimme on town 3. It gets me the L4 festival task and reduces some of the time. Now I will look at the time reduction gimmes, time warp and shimmy-shammy. Probably in town 2 I will use one of them.

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
Thanks for the time and effort to improve upon the announcement. It's quite an improvement indeed. Though if possible, using the in game icons :att_def_defender_ge: :att_def_attacker_gbg: offers another large improvement. Another tiny improvement is the use of dots for large numbers. For example 780 to 48.750:population: and 3.070 to 69.750:happiness:. Other than that it's almost as good as it could be.
I get that it's quite a bit of work. However it was common to see the full list of specs popping up during late beta testing. It's much appreciated.
The problem with thousands separators is that it's region specific. For example, in the US, you write 1000 as 1,000 not 1.000. With players getting confused over basic descriptions as they are, I would say just separate with spaces: 1 000.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
The problem with thousands separators is that it's region specific. For example, in the US, you write 1000 as 1,000 not 1.000. With players getting confused over basic descriptions as they are, I would say just separate with spaces: 1 000.
I think regionalization settings on the user's computer can be used for whatever the thousands separator that makes sense to them is. But spaces would work fine too.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
In Beta announcements they used the dots for separators. W/o causing any confusion. Shouldn’t be much of an problem for different language variations to use region specific separators

Beta567

Baronet
1706531066922.png
I don't remember that people did so many progress last year? What changed?
People started spending bucks on beta server? and there are 9 more days ahead

I don't remember that people did so many progress last year? What changed?
They removed the "chest strategy". So more players are focused on progress instead of wasting golden pots for chests.

People started spending bucks on beta server?
I'm at 343 without diamonds. Golden league is ~100 tasks ahead - 3 cities. Let's assume the very fast strategy with ship lvl 5, it'll cost 3x1500 pots = 4500 pots = 3937,5 diamonds. Ok, a bit more than the 1500 free diamonds for testing, but there are some more options to obtain diamonds here (gex, gbg).

Could you please make it possible to buy the first level of a new manager with the new buff? Not because it's very useful to do this but because it shall prevent me from using this buff.
Reason: One of the first things I (and many others) do when starting a new town? I level up ship and festival to 3. The problem here is the UI. When I level up to 1 there is one button with the number of gold pots, the button is replaced by two buttons, one for the gold, one for the buff. Both new buttons are partly at the place where the old button was. So when I plan to quickly click three times I can (and did) accidentally hit the buff button, thus spending the button for nonsense.