• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2024

CDmark

Baronet
That appears to be the pattern so far (wildlife was in the 3 middle tuesdays; st pat's first one started on the first middle-tuesday). Perhaps too early to proclaim it as an "always" as I think they're still somewhat testing what they want to do with the feature.
I am in the "always" camp (for now...lol) and I have a good reason...the battles. Yes I know I can do, GBG (if available), PvP, or neighbors. I am thinking there is a good portion of players not like me,,, the y don't do GbG, PvP ot attack neighbors for battles. But they do have GE, most of them. So I think this is why GE is the trigger. Now, for our failed Rivals 1 in SPD, it did use GE for quests, but Wildlife doesn't. Wildlife has battles so GE is a place to get them.

Last edited:

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Too bad that the announcement hasn't been updated yet. There are quite a lot of big mistakes in it:
1.) main prize only mentions the %:att_def_attacker_gbg:& %:att_def_defender_ge: bonuses, not the regular %:att_def_attacker_defender: it offers

2.) despite immediate feedback, the rival isn't explained, just mentioned. Not even an link to the announcement of the rival explaining the mechanics

3.) unlike forum announcements, the announcement lacks the complete list of specs of the maxed out grand prize

In many ways the new announcement style is vastly inferior compared to forum announcements. It's either because @Juber and @Leones are great CM who know how to make announcements or the given feedback has been ignored. Either way, would've been much better to just rollback this style to forum announcements to Beta forum or addressing the issues and keeping them in mind for future announcements.

CrashBoom

Legend
Once per event cycle. So you won't probably get another Rival until the next event happens.
this event has 2 rivals

so very good chances that the 2nd will start next Tuesday

The St. Patrick's event will include two additional Rival Challenges throughout the event. In those challenges you will be able to win the new boosters, Event Buildings and even an Archdruid Golden Upgrade Kit!

Ashura Tsunoda

Merchant
Question: I just used a two hour time skip. Is it possible, that it uses the least productive area to determine how much is produced in these "2 hours"? My festival was on 300, my carriage not. But I had enough production saved on the left side already, that it should have produced 2,5Q with the festival. And it produced only 800T (2 hours of the carriage)
I havent used it before without both on the left side beeing on 300. So I never notived before. Then it`s not really two hours.

Amitola1

Farmer
Question on when to buy all the chests? Any recommendations on which cities to buy them all? I am on my 4th city and about to finish it. I bought all the chests when I completed 2nd city. In the past I saw a post that said to buy them all when completing certain cities or does it make a difference?

mawthecat

Farmer
Question on when to buy all the chests?
For me the main reason to buy all the chests is the "Celtic glasswork", a nice building for a fresh city.
If you don't have enough goldpots to buy all chests after every city, you just check what 6 prizes are in the chests ( they change) and wether you like them or not. If you like the majority of prizes then go for all.
If you cant find enough interesting chests, take only the free one and maybe one or two more depending on your budget.
For the celtic glasswork: check if it is Lv 1 or a selection kit. I am not sure but vaguely remember that my first was only Lv1. Next time was a selection kit.

Amitola1

Farmer
For me the main reason to buy all the chests is the "Celtic glasswork", a nice building for a fresh city.
If you don't have enough goldpots to buy all chests after every city, you just check what 6 prizes are in the chests ( they change) and wether you like them or not. If you like the majority of prizes then go for all.
If you cant find enough interesting chests, take only the free one and maybe one or two more depending on your budget.
For the celtic glasswork: check if it is Lv 1 or a selection kit. I am not sure but vaguely remember that my first was only Lv1. Next time was a selection kit.
Thx. I need to remember to check 1st. I got the glassworks and 2 other nice buildings to help my FP production.
Edit: I waited until the timer do finish for quest 45. Now I only have to wait 1hr to complete it for another 1400 pots and I get both a level 1 glasswork and a glassware selection kit. So I will have a level 2 and if I have the space another level 1.

Last edited:

Thunderdome

Emperor
this event has 2 rivals

so very good chances that the 2nd will start next Tuesday
Probably. I had always thought it was 1 per event or feature release.
And the last event had 3 Rivals...
Last event only had 1 to which I didn't care since I wasn't a fan of Candy Crush or its variants (as the WL event was based on such mechanics). Of course, I had been away from the game due to work constraints, so you might have the three rivals...

Ashura Tsunoda

Merchant
Probably. I had always thought it was 1 per event or feature release.

Last event only had 1 to which I didn't care since I wasn't a fan of Candy Crush or its variants (as the WL event was based on such mechanics). Of course, I had been away from the game due to work constraints, so you might have the three rivals...
Not true. The last event on beta, which is on live now, has 3 rivals.

CDmark

Baronet
Question on when to buy all the chests? Any recommendations on which cities to buy them all? I am on my 4th city and about to finish it. I bought all the chests when I completed 2nd city. In the past I saw a post that said to buy them all when completing certain cities or does it make a difference?
I had a L1 glassworks as 1/6 and the selection kit for the final prize, so I spent the pots of gold, 1400, and have a L2. The rest of the time, I just do the free one. I don't have druid hut selection kits, L1 or upgrades, I wasn't in beta at the time. To chase it would be a complete waste, for me. Now I just play the towns and don't really look at the end of town prizes.

11 days left in the event and I'm guaranteed to get the full building (no silver/gold, don't try that hard), very good it's only 7 levels with a lot of kits in the task line. The platinum upgrade is up for debate. No dimes spent, I did the GE part of of the rival and just a few of the other before it cost too much. Each town has been approximately 26 hours to complete, current run 8.

Firehunt

Farmer
11 days left in the event and I'm guaranteed to get the full building (no silver/gold, don't try that hard), very good it's only 7 levels with a lot of kits in the task line. The platinum upgrade is up for debate. No dimes spent, I did the GE part of of the rival and just a few of the other before it cost too much. Each town has been approximately 26 hours to complete, current run 8.
lvl 7 produces Frags for silver and silver produces Frags for gold