• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2023

tiroman

Farmer
About the Tree of Silence being only available for cash, Druid Hut tree fragments could be reworked to 70%-15%-15% or something like that, since there isn't much difference between Silence and Vitality.
Also, getting the golden upgrade kit in Anniversary event is quite easy while here it's almost impossible without the 50-150 wait days, maybe having the full golden upgrade in 350 tasks would be a better option (since that's about 10 towns~ish), which would encourage players to spend more time with the event rather than going the lazy 4 towns way

Gedrog

Squire
About the Tree of Silence being only available for cash, Druid Hut tree fragments could be reworked to 70%-15%-15% or something like that, since there isn't much difference between Silence and Vitality.
Tree of Silence is much better the Renovation kit is more sought after than the one up kit
Renovation kit advances you event building multiple Era's to your current Era
One up kit just advances your event building one Era
Tree of Silence have a 50/50 chance at 4fp or 2 reno frags
Tree of Vitality 1 frg Oneup 1 fp
Attack wise the Tree of Vitality adds a bit more

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
After testing out the Tree of Silence (ToS for short), on Beta, I'm confident that Inno has made the right decision. Placing it behind a paywall and limiting the maximum ToS a player can obtain, I think it'll ensure the balance. Renovation kits are supposedly rare and highly valuable. A one up kit is a bit less valuable. Since a Reno can bypass multiple ages at once, a 1up kit can't. Besides that the ToS offers 2x frag every 2nd day on average. All by all the ToS would be ways too powerful to become farmable. As where the ToV isn't that overwhelming good; much better and more efficient options exist and directly successfully competing with it. For example the boathouse of last year's summer event.

Dursland

Merchant
Not able to sell most of the prizes in Antique Dealer - have trees and selection kits all over that I want to sell. Have unlocked the items, they do not show up in the sell list.

tunix

Merchant
Perk Creator
You can sell them, but you have to unlock the items first.

Go to the Inventory and check the lock in the upper right corner. Then unlock the items you want to sell.

nice2haveu

Viceroy
Not able to sell most of the prizes in Antique Dealer - have trees and selection kits all over that I want to sell. Have unlocked the items, they do not show up in the sell list.
If they are fragments, you cannot sell them. Wait till converting into an full item, then you can sell them.

Dursland

Merchant
the Tree of Patience can be sold
Not on live, but good to know it can be on beta. That update should catch up with us in a week or so, thanks!

Appreciate the other comments - the items are unlocked, they just can't be sold yet in live servers.

Una Queen

Squire
Not on live, but good to know it can be on beta. That update should catch up with us in a week or so, thanks!

Appreciate the other comments - the items are unlocked, they just can't be sold yet in live servers.
dont know what your on about as they can be sold on live as I can do that.

AllamHRK

Baronet
Has anyone managed to complete the 600 tasks here in the beta without buying the pass and without spending diamonds?

-Alin-

Emperor
Has anyone managed to complete the 600 tasks here in the beta without buying the pass and without spending diamonds?
Did 500+ from 16 towns and few tasks, I could go for 19 cities and 600 tasks, but it is very time consuming and be on time everytime to upgrade the buildings, lost around 3 days being inactive and so, but yes, it is achieavable, but very very time consuming.