• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Spring Event 2019

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

Thunderbummy

Marquis
In terms of the mechanics of the event, the glaringly obvious feature missing relates to distance traveled per lantern. Many here will be less concerned with the contents of each origami and more concerned with getting across the pond as cheaply as possible in order to gain as many pagoda upgrades as possible. We know from the forge bowl event which uses the same basis, not all moves give equal value. Can you please at least publish some data for this to enable us to make reasoned choices rather than just having to guess. Either that or confirm that all moves use the same distance per lantern factor.

So, lets see how difficult it is to get a Level 7 pagoda...

Completing all quests will get us to level4. We get 3720 lanterns from the quests, 2000 lanterns bonus for completing quest 40 and about 1000 lanterns for the daily login. 6720 in total. It costs about 1000 laterns in the best case to cross the pond. That means 6 crossings should be doable. Assuming that the 1st, 3rd and 5th crossing give pagoda upgrades would mean that a Level 7 pagoda will be reachable even without the league prize.

In terms of the mechanics of the event, the glaringly obvious feature missing relates to distance traveled per lantern. Many here will be less concerned with the contents of each origami and more concerned with getting across the pond as cheaply as possible in order to gain as many pagoda upgrades as possible. We know from the forge bowl event which uses the same basis, not all moves give equal value. Can you please at least publish some data for this to enable us to make reasoned choices rather than just having to guess. Either that or confirm that all moves use the same distance per lantern factor.

I've posted a table in the fandom wiki. It seems the most expensive animals will get you across the fastest. It takes 25 points to get across the pond and animals give between 1 and 4 points.

Umbrathor

Baronet
Why should the newer players, who were not around for those events, have to miss out?
I suggested to make the ;lvl 1 building a daily prize. So anyone, including new players, would still be able to get one or more. So no one misses out.

By replacing the predetermined prizes by upgrades, people who already have the lvl 1 building will get something they too can use. In the current setup they get a building they probably will not use, so they lose out.

Snazzle

Merchant
Fire pagoda yep attack gain , But should have been for both your offensive army and city defence army
Earth pagoda should have been a defence gain [applied again to your attacking army and your city defence army ! ]
and Water pagoda should have the mixture of the two both attack and defence gain and again for Both your attacking army and city defence army .
Way too much imbalance in game towards attacking force armies !
Otherwise its just more of the generic same in different skins , the pirate ship etc.

WykkenFenn

Viceroy
I suggested to make the ;lvl 1 building a daily prize. So anyone, including new players, would still be able to get one or more. So no one misses out.

By replacing the predetermined prizes by upgrades, people who already have the lvl 1 building will get something they too can use. In the current setup they get a building they probably will not use, so they lose out.

Making something a daily prize is not a guarantee that everyone is going to be able to win it. Go back and read through the feedback threads for at least the last three events and count how many complaints there have been from players that were unable to get the daily prize they were trying for.

DeletedUser9537

my suggestion is, is it possible to have these figures facing right the same way the green indicator bar flows? It would seem more logical and create a user friendly environment.

I "think" it's like the origami animals are supposed to look like they are greeting the Frog...

Also... Anyone over 15-16 might see a bit of "Adult" humor in the frog jumping the animals from behind...

:eek: Just saying... :D

DeletedUser8119

Ooh and now 100, must be to make up for delay to activate them.

Andi47

Overlord
No cherry tree for me yet. Is it possible that they become "blocked" when I log in on my mobile device in between? (I did so at ~1:30 a.m server time too look for the Vikings, and yes, now I am online on my laptop, and I have not seen any cherry tree yet)

DeletedUser8947

Refreshed the game and got 2 trees with 5 lanterns hanging on both of them :) Hoping to get 100 lanterns next :)

qaccy

Emperor
Seems like a very odd design for this event. Something like the Forge Bowl obviously lends itself to some sort of 'competitive' aspect (the league system). I don't see what this 'competition' has to do with what I see as a more quiet and 'peaceful' event. I don't think the Forge Bowl's design really fits in this event, even trying to change the graphics to more fit the theme.

ditto6000

Farmer
Event description says Collect Spring Lanterns by completing quests in the Spring questline and spring trees will spawn in your city. I log in every day have done several quests..No one showed up yet..When are they added to event ?

Last edited:

Owl II

Emperor
Event description says Collect Spring Lanterns by completing quests in the Spring questline and spring trees will spawn in your city. I log in every day have done several quests..No one showed up yet..When are they added to event ?
Sаme here