• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Spring Event 2019

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser9123

I know you have nothing to do with it, Zak ... but why don't the developers wait until it is ready on mobile, like they used to a couple of years ago? Curious.

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
Hey! Look what I see! upload_2019-2-20_18-48-55.png
Do you see the cherry garden upgrade kits? Or are they selection kits? :)

Oh, and can the sprite for the red pagoda be flipped on the y-axis? It's entrance is opposite that of the other two. Kinda annoying.

Feanor II

Baronet
Instead I'll squirrel it away and hope the Spring Event is Cherry Set Level 3 with decent probabilities and not another dumpster fire of rage-inducing exasperation. Hey, I can dream, right?

I need a new dream.

"The Pagoda Upgrades will be available as a Daily Special"

OK, that works.

DeletedUser9938

Do we know if any cherry garden pieces will be available besides gold league reward?

Last edited by a moderator:

jtrucker

Baronet
Now this is interesting sentence in the announcement:

"As always, your feedback is very important for us, so don't forget to comment here! Please also make sure to mention any bugs you may encounter. We'll be grateful for your help."

About as grateful as you were for the feedback during the Carnival event? Actually, so much grateful that you've changed NOTHING and thus the event on live is as bad as on Beta gracefully wining "The worst event ever" title?

I just wonder if it would be as much time wasting to write here anything as it was during the terrible Carnival.

(And yes, I know it is not you, Zarok, who decides whether something will get changed or not. My message is not directed at you nor at the other community leaders here, but at the devs. They have let us down so badly this time that I almost lost interest playing FoE at all and I'm definitely not the only one. Please tell them that from us... )

jtrucker

Baronet
The problem is, we do not need ANY cherry garden pieces. You can get virtually unlimited number of them from daily challenge. What you cannot get are the upgrade kits. And that we do not know whether there will be any or not :-(

DeletedUser9938

The problem is, we do not need ANY cherry garden pieces. You can get virtually unlimited number of them from daily challenge. What you cannot get are the upgrade kits. And that we do not know whether there will be any or not :-(
Well, I need pieces. Have lots of different ones but 0 SAkura rocks. I hope they make selection kits available. However, it will make current (Carnival) set useless, since its almost the same and so hard to get... Lets wait and see

DeletedUser9596

how high is the attack boost in the VZ of the Fire Pagoda?

DeletedUser

oh let's fool the players before the release and put a cherry garden selection kit on the screenshot which then won't be there when the event will be released

DeletedUser8947

Am I understanding it correctly now that we get points to the league table only after crossing the whole pond? It looks like jumping from leaf to leaf does not count and since everyone is stuck waiting behind 8h production quest then there is no one listed in the table yet either. It probably takes around 1000 lanterns to cross the whole pond. How many ponds do they expect an average player crosses during the whole event? 10? 20? Either way the numbers will be very low and the percentages dividing the players into different leagues will start hopping around like crazy. Is it supposed to be that way? Or have I got it all wrong?