• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Spring Event 2019

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser5160

Will hold judgement until I see the percentages to win anything, otherwise I'm preparing the spreadsheet for the most efficient use of lanterns again like in the football event. :(

Further expanding this... I noticed no yard lines or actual data to get to the end. Might be their way to obfuscate and confuse the player that they're making progress other than the generic bar at the right side.

Miepie

Baronet
I do hope there will be cherry upgrades in the daily speciaqls from now on. Personally I find it a bit dissapointing with all those upgradables we get lately, that after the event, everything you didn't manage to finish, instantly becomes useless. Maybe, just maybe, if you are prepared to spend money, you might be able to finish some of those with a black friday sale or something. But better would be if you'll get another chance next year. If inno does want to add something new, fine, but keep the upgradekits from last year events as a price as well, might be in place of those useless victory towers.

And those leagues, are really getting annoying. Yes I know, brilliant way to increase diamond sales but diamond buyers already have a huge advantage in those events without extra presents. And I really don't like pay to win events.

DeletedUser5555

I really don't like "the set" building because they offer too many different bonuses and this is a waste of space for an old player who already have solved goods, supplies/ gold issues by increasing some GB...

Now, about this event, I like that this time is no "set building" because those already said.. an those pagoda building was great even at lv1.. the new pagoda instead.. I have no word.. brilliant graphics... I hope that if there is 3 different types of pagoda we have some good bonuses to choose.. because this is the main advantage..

if I like to play for military only in this game because goods an FP I have already (tones of it).. than give me (and other players like me) some buildings with military bonuses... and not forgot the rest of bonuses.. what I want to say, give us the chance to choose in buildings that we want, because everyone has an unique tipe to play this game. I play foe since 2012 so I think I know what I say and those who play only for 1-2 years and yet don't know how many opportunities offer this game.. this comment is not for them! :)

DeletedUser5555

I don't like to have a building or set with all possibile bonuses.. because I have already almost all (goods supplies gold FP).. instead I want to have chance to choose what tipe of building I want.. give us 2-3-4 version of one building with specific bonuses (like pagoda or mill or other) and it is purrrfect ! trust an old player words..

Last edited by a moderator:

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
no pagoda upgades from the leagues for 80% of the players... hope the math don't condemn us to get the final upgrade from there...

75%+ of players on live won't finish the event anyways. i.e. despite even amateur league giving an upgrade in forge bowl the cutoff on live servers for bronze was below the 720 yards needed to get the final upgrade anyways.

Andi47

Overlord
Do a see right, that the super-mega-power-diamond-spenders (€ 200 and above to reach gold league??) can get a cherry garden selection kit?

Some questions:
* Are the cherry garden selection kits also available from daily specials and quest rewards?
* does the cherry garden selection kit offer the option to select "UPGRADE one of the garden pieces"?
* can you PLEASE add a "cherry garden upgrade selection kit" (or something like that) to the DC cherry blossom chest?

DeletedUser7959

All we need this event is the same kit that we had on Carnival event that allowed as to choose either a building or an upgrade, but for the Cherry set now.

DeletedUser8351

Is it possible to know what the Pagoda will give with its various improvements?