• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

Havik79

Baronet
So what is the deal with guild goods, I assume once a person moves to SAV, you need SAV goods for GE, but are they needed for anything else.

war1dog

Farmer
the shard icon in our cultural settlement, associated with the new gb the flying island, needs to be changed. As it is now there is too little of a difference between when a shard is available and one is not thus the visual cue is beneficial. Very annoying to be forced to hover my pointer over the icon to see if a shard is available or not.

qaccy

Emperor
A GB should at least be worth it to build and upgrade. As it stands with this current version; that is simply not true, mostly for the people than can actually build it 'naturally', the people in SAV. I don't understand why they can't simply limit the newer age buildings with a 'must be in X age to be able to build it'. That way they can keep the power levels appropriate for that age.
Eh, there're already been GBs that were 'dead on arrival' in the past. Colosseum and especially Notre Dame are widely regarded as absolutely worthless in terms of gameplay benefits, and most recently even the two SAM GBs are seen as lackluster (moreso for Virgo). It'd be nice if every GB was a 'must build', but I'm fine with that not being the case as well. There's always something that can go in an empty space even if it's not a GB!

I really like the GB, but I think it's a bit weak. First of, I feel like they should have a chance on spawning every 2 hours rather than 4. Secondly, maybe put the goods and FPs in the rare section rather than the medals and blueprints. Also, I think it should have an active production of either settlement coins or settlement goods to make it more interconnected with the settlement

Eh, there're already been GBs that were 'dead on arrival' in the past. Colosseum and especially Notre Dame are widely regarded as absolutely worthless in terms of gameplay benefits, and most recently even the two SAM GBs are seen as lackluster (moreso for Virgo). It'd be nice if every GB was a 'must build', but I'm fine with that not being the case as well. There's always something that can go in an empty space even if it's not a GB!
That's an extremely poor reflection on the state of the game when it becomes accepted that a major upgrade to the game is "dead on arrival", and that's considered ok.

Don-t compare the amount of FP to spend levelling Notre Dame or Colosseum with the amount needed for levelling this one :)))

Dan 77

Squire
and most recently even the two SAM GBs are seen as lackluster (moreso for Virgo). It'd be nice if every GB was a 'must build', but I'm fine with that not being the case as well. There's always something that can go in an empty space even if it's not a GB!
I understand your point and I agree, but... I think it's a pity that this very nice new GB doesn't produce something decent and unique.
I've been waiting for the new era the whole year, now it's time for something new, for some change... and I see almost no change in the new era. We have 7 new expansions, which would also mean at least a space for the new GB, but netheir that...

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
How are the units in SAV?
Better then SAAB, near all units that can attack from an decant distance except steel fist with same range as shredder.
Power Dragon is a strong artillery but not really that overwhelming strong. Sentinels still handle those.
Steel fist is a direct upgrade from Shredder, close combat is replaced for reactive armour and improved stats.
Observer drone is decant, kinda similar to eels but significantly more limited movement and much later able to move. With stealth limited to broken grounds. Still kinda decant.
Power canons are basically upgraded Sentinels, pretty strong units to picking up. Probably eating power dragons for breakfast as they're pretty quick.
The ghost blaster is okay but the movement and such is making it less useable then what it could've been. Otherwise kinda upgrade of the Tesla Walker